The topic is locked.

Superstar starer film "Raees" and very talented handsome Hritik Raushan starer film "Kaabil" - both have been released yesterday (25th January 2017). Both were much awaited movies. Who will win the race? Who will collect more collection? Who will get praise? Who will win the heart of audience?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think KAABIL will win because the story line up of the story is seem to be good and whereas about SRK he also has that potential to beat any movies as we have already seen earlier what happened to Sawaariya etc and many more movies which are competed with his Movies.

sdfafa

Well both movies will cover Box Office both films are very good but compared the both movies, I think Raees seems to have a good lead over kabali because Raees good Action, Thriller, crime wise and songs also good or I think lotsof people love SRK and the biggest thing is it is based on true story thtswhy I am sure sahrukh movies will win with maximum cover. 

I agree with you. Raees has an edge over Kabali. But one cannot judge at this moment

As for the question asked by the thread starter, honestly I couldn't care less. However, of the two Hrithik is definitely better in every respect and I wish him and his film all the best . I may see the film on TV since I dont want to spend my hard earned money on such mediocre films by watching them in theater and helping them make all the more money..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
How come RAMBABU has seen both movies on Television. May he please explain.

It is surprising to note that RAMBABU has either edited his post or it has been removed. This is not fair and shows malafide intentions.

I have not watched either of them but have heard mixed reports about both. Both might be a mediocre movie but would do well on box-office due to the attractive mass pulling stars.

For me, I am still in the hangover of Dangal, the last movie I watched and would not like to spoil that. So would wait for few more responses from reliable sources. If not satisfied, would wait for both to come on TV. Would not like to waste my money and time for some movie where star dominates story line and performances

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have not watched either of them but have heard mixed reports about both. Both might be a mediocre movie but would do well on box-office due to the attractive mass pulling stars.

For me, I am still in the hangover of Dangal, the last movie I watched and would not like to spoil that. So would wait for few more responses from reliable sources. If not satisfied, would wait for both to come on TV. Would not like to waste my money and time for some movie where star dominates story line and performances

I too do not want to spoil the taste of Dangal which I watched last. In any case, I never go to see movies unless and until I know they are worth the money and time spent. Watching these two particular movies is strictly out of question for me.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

On first day collection Raees beat Kaabil but there are many days left lets see who get the most number of audience.

sdfafa

Arm chair critics posting their reviews and Rambabu had already seen them on TV and then quietly deleted the lie.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.