The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kaabil is some what newweb cinema. No doubt it is better than raiis. But at box office raais will be prove better.

I also not to move to theater to see the movies, I was reading some of comments in this thread and still not clear which one is good and waiting to be broad casted on television or on YouTube to judge it. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

One of my friends saw Kaabil and she is all praise for the film and Hrithik who apparently has done a wonderful job. I have not heard many good reviews for Raees which from what others say is just another gangster movie with nothing new in it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

One of my friends saw Kaabil and she is all praise for the film and Hrithik who apparently has done a wonderful job. I have not heard many good reviews for Raees which from what others say is just another gangster movie with nothing new in it.

I read about Kaabil, subject of it is nice one. Raees is story of a wine sumgler, but this movie have all spices which is must for a box office hit.

It is clear if instead of Shah Rukh it was some actor like Akshay or Anil or Ranveer then many in the forum would not have any problem. Acting or story is not the differentiator.

vijay wrote:

It is clear if instead of Shah Rukh it was some actor like Akshay or Anil or Ranveer then many in the forum would not have any problem. Acting or story is not the differentiator.

No, we also like Shah Rukh. He is perfect actor. We here talking about box office hit. Kabbil is not main stream film so Raaes have better chance hit at box office than Kabbil.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I read about Kaabil, subject of it is nice one. Raees is story of a wine sumgler, but this movie have all spices which is must for a box office hit.

Yes I too know the story of Kaabil and it seems interesting unlike Raees ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shahrukh remains a big draw and hence Raes has won at the box office.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:

Shahrukh remains a big draw and hence Raes has won at the box office.

I did not see any of the said Movies' I had seen them on TV. From what I know about Sharukh and Hritik's histrionic talents,Sharukh has an edge over Hrithik

Both the movies are doing good on box office, but Raees has done more business than Kabil.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.