Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The movie is getting applaud as well as criticism from people. Yesterday on one news channel, the police officer had come who arrested Sanjay Dutt in real life and he was upset that how the move glorified Sanjay and showed him in poor light.

Despite of all these, movie is doing great and has already crossed 200 crores business. It is expected to cross profit made by Bahubali. I have got tickets booked for tonight. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I got a free CD of the movie with grocery worth dollar 60 but I have no intention to watch it as I know what to expect. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As it is I hardly see any films in the theatre unless I really want to and as a rule I don't see any films of Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt ..the only films I have seen of Sanjay Dutt so far are Munnabhai and  an old film Zameen aasman. So I have no intention of spending my hard earned money on a film that glorifies ...his daughter is apparently unhappy and the police who took him into custody is unhappy because of the manner in which he has been depicted in the film. Doesn't the film industry have any shame and conscience? More importantly I blame the general public ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Glorifying Sanjoy Dutt is an absolute shame for the filmmakers. I have read some reviews which appreciated Ranbir Kapoor's performance but has criticised the glorification of Sanjay Dutt.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Glorifying Sanjoy Dutt is an absolute shame for the filmmakers. I have read some reviews which appreciated Ranbir Kapoor's performance but has criticised the glorification of Sanjay Dutt.

Apparently it was made because Sanjay Dutt wanted to .... Such films are even more dangerous than the ones that depict inflammatory content because it not only glorifies but send out wrong message to youngsters and impressionable minds.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I got a free CD of the movie with grocery worth dollar 60 but I have no intention to watch it as I know what to expect. 

Don't watch it but upload the movie on a website so people can download it free of cost! Let them lose money through piracy! They don't deserve anything better.

Yesterday I saw a Netflix trailer about an upcoming movie on Sunny Leone! I just cannot believe that people are so stupid!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I watched the movie. Ranbir Kapoor is too good! They have added all Bollywood angles to make it an entertainment package. They have shown a very glorified version of Sunil Dutt. As far as Sanjay Dutt's character has been depicted, I was shocked to see ugly side to his life. He was just shown as a bad bad guy and a man who was irresponsible and never grew up. They have not given any justification for his wrong doing. However, they have definitely tried to malign media and gain some sympathy for him as a victim. 

usha manohar wrote:

Being a fan or admirer of an actor does not mean that you overlook and accept everything the person does ...This is the problem with our society , they have double standards when it comes to the rich and the famous and no wonder our courts and legal system consisting of people with similar mentality is no better ! Sanjay Dutt grumbled his way through his prison sentence cutting a pathetic figure inspite of getting special treatment and was more out of jail than in . Just imagine an ordinary person undergoing similar sentences !

I respect your feelings. I no way I am taking side of Sanjay Dutt. I rean in news paper that this movie is silent about first wife Richha Sharma and daughter Trishla of Sanjay Dutt. VIP culture is problem of this country. They get benefit every where in country.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Being a fan or admirer of an actor does not mean that you overlook and accept everything the person does ...This is the problem with our society , they have double standards when it comes to the rich and the famous and no wonder our courts and legal system consisting of people with similar mentality is no better ! Sanjay Dutt grumbled his way through his prison sentence cutting a pathetic figure inspite of getting special treatment and was more out of jail than in . Just imagine an ordinary person undergoing similar sentences !

I respect your feelings. I no way I am taking side of Sanjay Dutt. I rean in news paper that this movie is silent about first wife Richha Sharma and daughter Trishla of Sanjay Dutt. VIP culture is problem of this country. They get benefit every where in country.

It did not talk about any of his marriages before Manyata Dutt and neither did mention any affairs that he had with his actresses. They combined two characters of Tina Munim and Madhuri Dixit in to one and made it as Ruby. The movie focused on only two aspects of his life...his drug addiction and his journey through TADA.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It did not talk about any of his marriages before Manyata Dutt and neither did mention any affairs that he had with his actresses. They combined two characters of Tina Munim and Madhuri Dixit in to one and made it as Ruby. The movie focused on only two aspects of his life...his drug addiction and his journey through TADA.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.