Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I also Agree. They should make biopic of the persons who inspire us not for the purpose of entertainment only . I think the only reason of making the biopic of Sanjay Dutt is to tell people that he was not the culprit and to gain the sympathy. not even a single scene in this movie inspire anyone. 

Bollywood movies are meant to sensationalise controversial topics. Clearly there was need to make Sanju movie.

arjun sai wrote:

Bollywood movies are meant to sensationalise controversial topics. Clearly there was need to make Sanju movie.

Controversial topic get promoting by it self, no need of extra efforts of promotion. Human being always more interested in controversial topica,

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Controversial topic get promoting by it self, no need of extra efforts of promotion. Human being always more interested in controversial topica,

Majority of the film goers are there for entertainment only , so for them anything goes. I doubt if they think beyond that. But a responsible and conscious filmaker can change the taste by making socially relevant entertainers instead of trash that is sold as quality cinema , only based on how much it earned 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Majority of the film goers are there for entertainment only , so for them anything goes. I doubt if they think beyond that. But a responsible and conscious filmaker can change the taste by making socially relevant entertainers instead of trash that is sold as quality cinema , only based on how much it earned 

Every thing change with change of time. Earlier our most of movie was family drama, mythological, comedy and musical one. But at present teat of people is changed. So movie makers are making films according to choice of peoples. Earlier song which have good lyrics and melody, people likes to listen, but at present people like only fast music, they are not interested in lyrics.

It should not be controversies for a film subject. The person who is famous and have large fan following can be a subject of a film .But normally filmmakar glorified person who is negative in real life. It is wrong trend The films effluenced the common peoples think .so bollywood should show the actual story of relevant person if they have .otherwise should avoid to make film on the base of fake or mix story .in sunjay dutta's case a mix story is used so it not honesty to picturing his biography. 
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.