Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Just while driving back from my daughters school, I played collection of Rafi Songs in  my car. I almost played one song for 10 times...Main Zindagi ka Saath nibhaata chala gaya .   I could relate so well to the song and suited so much with the happenings in my  life.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Just while driving back from my daughters school, I played collection of Rafi Songs in  my car. I almost played one song for 10 times...Main Zindagi ka Saath nibhaata chala gaya .   I could relate so well to the song and suited so much with the happenings in my  life.

We feels that some songs  are related with our life. I am also feeling it. But this song is not true for me. I am not person, Hat fikar Ko Dhueyen Mai Udata chala gya. I could not  do it,. It is problem with my life.

I agree that Rafis songs have become  part of our lives . My earliest memory was listening to Koya Koya Chand along with my father and I connect the song to his memories. He used to live Sau baar Janam lenge a lot and used to hum it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I agree that Rafis songs have become  part of our lives . My earliest memory was listening to Koya Koya Chand along with my father and I connect the song to his memories. He used to live Sau baar Janam lenge a lot and used to hum it ...

One song you@ Usha write here in which Rafi Sahib used Sau baar Janam lengey here is one more song in which he used sau Baar Janam, It is  movie Tumse Acha Kaun Hai, Janam, janam ka sath hai nibaney ko Sau, Sau baar mainey Janam liye,

some people stay alive even after they have gone. Their good work, the True Personality always keep them alive.. The Mohd. Rafi Sahab is that Personality which always remain alive

I never ever felt that Rafi is no more in this world. Rafi is one of the persons that never dies. I have never seen him in my life so for me there is no change as long as I can hear his voice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I never ever felt that Rafi is no more in this world. Rafi is one of the persons that never dies. I have never seen him in my life so for me there is no change as long as I can hear his voice.

Same here , Rafi is evergreen and always there around us. I hear at least a couple of songs of his each day and even my children love some of his songs. ..my son  loves two of his songs , Bahosho hawas mein deewana , and phir miloge kabhi is baat ka vaada karlo

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

Yes our relation with singers and other actors are limited up to their films and songs. These are available to us as earlier. So they are last long for us.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Same here , Rafi is evergreen and always there around us. I hear at least a couple of songs of his each day and even my children love some of his songs. ..my son  loves two of his songs , Bahosho hawas mein deewana , and phir miloge kabhi is baat ka vaada karlo

Nice to listen it that your son like Rafi' songs. Present generation likes fast and loud music songs.

suni51 wrote:

Legends live beyond ages and generations.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.