Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arjun sai wrote:

NRC is very much needed in Assam as North East states are very prone to illegal migration. This step should have been taken a long time ago.

why only is Assam and North East, it is also needed in Kashmir and in whole country.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If you have not visited Maldah, Siliguri and many other districts in Bengal and entire Assam state then you have no idea what is the real meaning of illegal immigrants. They have out numbered the locals and there seems to be no reversal of current situation. You can get enough hard working local people but the way our demography is suffering is beyond repair.

I agree that things have been left too far but as of now , I can only see much more problem that India might face by throwing them out. They will not be accepted by Bangladesh , but the terror outfits would welcome them and that would be even more dangerous..

What you says make sense. That outcome has to be considered too but just as Sunil mentioned, the problems of illegal immigrants is affecting the demography of India. The problem is not limited just to West Bengal or Assam but in the entire Northeast regions of India. And in Manipur the cases of illegal immigrants entering from Rohingya were also reported. 

I was shocked to know that in some districts of Assam they have become the majority and Friday instead of Sunday is a holiday.. Are these district not part of India to have a holiday on Sunday??? Political parties are just damaging the nationality thread in lure of votes and playing vote politics.

Though in Jiribam district of Manipur, Sunday is still an official holiday, but more than half of the population consist of illegal immigrants from Bengal. Recently after the NRC was published, when government officials went there for some sort of survey they chased them and prevented them from conducting any sorts of survey. Even the police which accompanied the officials were attacked leading to bandh like condition.

Similarly,in Dimapur region of Nagaland there are a large number of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh

India gave birth to Bangladesh know it is attacking on us. Jis Sanp Ko Dudh Pilya Wo Hamrey Par Jehar Ugl Rha Hai.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It sounds scary ...just imagine , outsiders coming in as illegal immigrants and taking over the place. This can happen only in India because of Congress rule and now because of Mamata Raj ..if they are booted out, I am sure it would become a lot easier to regulate the process

West Bengal is suffering at another front in Darjeeling and Kalimpong area by people from Nepal (and Sikkim is another disturbed area). They consider it as Nepali area and trying to take it over. The situation is going on for decades and you can hear bomb blasts and violent incidents every once in a while. Every one from surrounding countries enter in India as if they were coming here for picnic courtesy corruption in every department and then politicians try to protect them as their vote banks.

Well said we are almost careless for Nepali, These are working in every part of India. It may be possible that after some years they demands separate state or country for them. Here in my are many Bangadeshi reached to cross Pakistani border, it because of corruption that a group of people reached from East to West with any problem.

suni51 wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If you have not visited Maldah, Siliguri and many other districts in Bengal and entire Assam state then you have no idea what is the real meaning of illegal immigrants. They have out numbered the locals and there seems to be no reversal of current situation. You can get enough hard working local people but the way our demography is suffering is beyond repair.

I agree that things have been left too far but as of now , I can only see much more problem that India might face by throwing them out. They will not be accepted by Bangladesh , but the terror outfits would welcome them and that would be even more dangerous..

What you says make sense. That outcome has to be considered too but just as Sunil mentioned, the problems of illegal immigrants is affecting the demography of India. The problem is not limited just to West Bengal or Assam but in the entire Northeast regions of India. And in Manipur the cases of illegal immigrants entering from Rohingya were also reported. 

I was shocked to know that in some districts of Assam they have become the majority and Friday instead of Sunday is a holiday.. Are these district not part of India to have a holiday on Sunday??? Political parties are just damaging the nationality thread in lure of votes and playing vote politics.

Though in Jiribam district of Manipur, Sunday is still an official holiday, but more than half of the population consist of illegal immigrants from Bengal. Recently after the NRC was published, when government officials went there for some sort of survey they chased them and prevented them from conducting any sorts of survey. Even the police which accompanied the officials were attacked leading to bandh like condition.

Similarly,in Dimapur region of Nagaland there are a large number of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh

I would like to know the situation about Tripura? I know some NE States are full of immigrants (and not all of them are Muslims) I have met a lot of Hindus in Maldah, Silchar, Nougaon, and in Nagaland apart from in and around Siliguri and Guvahati. Most of them live there for a long time. In fact one immigrant had even offered me to visit Bangladesh via Silli border near Maldah. You can't imagine the situation in Barasat, Krishnanagar, Balurghat etc. I am sure other bordering towns of Bengal are also the same but I have not stayed there for long. I have reasons to believe that there are at least 2 crore illegal immigrants from different countries.  

As far as I know, In Tripura the Bengali speaking people who are mostly the illegal immigrants from Bangladesh, outnumbers the indigenous tribals often leading to clashes between these two groups. 

jabeen wrote:

As far as I know, In Tripura the Bengali speaking people who are mostly the illegal immigrants from Bangladesh, outnumbers the indigenous tribals often leading to clashes between these two groups.

This alone proves how important NRC is and its urgent need in the bordering states! Also, as we know that there are several heavy handed efforts being taken by leftists to settle Rohingyas in J&K, it should be implemented there as well on an urgent basis.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

jabeen wrote:

This alone proves how important NRC is and its urgent need in the bordering states! Also, as we know that there are several heavy handed efforts being taken by leftists to settle Rohingyas in J&K, it should be implemented there as well on an urgent basis.

I think citizen of valley, Kashmir, never oppose rohingyas, because they are muslim.

This article shows the bias we have towards anyone who belongs to a minority community. Rohingyas . Whereas Hindus who were thrown out the f Pakistan and came to Jammu in the nineties are yet to get any legal status as compared to Rohingyas who have water,electricity,house to live in,aadhar card ...honestly , this is how a civil war is made 

https://www.dailypioneer.com/columnists/edit/rohingya-refugees--a-threat-to-jammu.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

This article shows the bias we have towards anyone who belongs to a minority community. Rohingyas . Whereas Hindus who were thrown out the f Pakistan and came to Jammu in the nineties are yet to get any legal status as compared to Rohingyas who have water,electricity,house to live in,aadhar card ...honestly , this is how a civil war is made 

https://www.dailypioneer.com/columnists/edit/rohingya-refugees--a-threat-to-jammu.html

Truly horrible. A result of the policy of appeasement of minorities even if they are criminal and antisocial from other neighbouring countries! The leftists and sickulars will no doubt jump and dance in glee when the actual civil war begins!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

I know first time that Rohingyas are living in Jammu. I read some where that J&K government is doing efforts to settle Muslim in Jammu reason but I don't know these are Rohingyas. J&K government builds colonies in Jammu reason and mark on these " Only for Muslims"

Unless we have a watertight policy of identification like they have in the USA and Europe and even countries like Malaysia and Singapore , we will have illegal immigrants and terrorists perpetually crossing over because of the ease with which they can do so...most importantly overcoming opposition will be the most st difficult task while implementing it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.