Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Unless we have a watertight policy of identification like they have in the USA and Europe and even countries like Malaysia and Singapore , we will have illegal immigrants and terrorists perpetually crossing over because of the ease with which they can do so...most importantly overcoming opposition will be the most st difficult task while implementing it.

I think no one political parties are interested in watertight identification. India is country where people of different religion cast and subcast are living, some of them are united and vote to party to which their leader ask. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Unless we have a watertight policy of identification like they have in the USA and Europe and even countries like Malaysia and Singapore , we will have illegal immigrants and terrorists perpetually crossing over because of the ease with which they can do so...most importantly overcoming opposition will be the most st difficult task while implementing it.

I think no one political parties are interested in watertight identification. India is country where people of different religion cast and subcast are living, some of them are united and vote to party to which their leader ask. 

Religion and caste factors have always played a major role in our nation and all parties use it as and when they want it. But national identification is above all this, it gives you an identity as an Indian first and later come the rest of the details. I feel that this is something that is absolutely necessary and shd be done all over the country.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Religion and caste factors have always played a major role in our nation and all parties use it as and when they want it. But national identification is above all this, it gives you an identity as an Indian first and later come the rest of the details. I feel that this is something that is absolutely necessary and shd be done all over the country.

I am agree with you, National identification is necessary, but here vote bank is problem. Illegal immigrants who are living here for decades know a vote bank for some parties. These party are not interested in it. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.