Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pyasa , guide , mother India are some of the wonderful movies ever made in Bollywood 

Arivesh kumar Rathor wrote:
Bahubali is a big hit movie but you can not say that is time movie. In future many movies can be hit more then Bahubali .But many movies of past people like untill .of course ShoLey is all time movie .

No doubt sholey is all time movie, but I think people will forget Bahubali is one or two years. Some new movie is also good one.  I watched two movies, Madras Cafe and Parmanu, Both are good one.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

You have added mostly from the recent years. There are many from yester years that deserve to be listed out...Kagaz ke phool, DO aankhein barah haath, Seema, Guide, Anand....and many more.

"Sholay" of course will be one of the most popular one across the generation. 

The movies that you have mentioned are good movies. They had good storylines, good music and even the performance by the actors were good and left long lasting impressions. Another movie that left a long lasting impression in my mind is Khamoshi starring Waheeda Rehman, Rajesh Khanna and Dharmendra in a guest role.

I am agree with you, performance of artist make this movie and last long movie. I like too much, It's song Pukar Lo is one of my favorite song.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

You have added mostly from the recent years. There are many from yester years that deserve to be listed out...Kagaz ke phool, DO aankhein barah haath, Seema, Guide, Anand....and many more.

"Sholay" of course will be one of the most popular one across the generation. 

The movies that you have mentioned are good movies. They had good storylines, good music and even the performance by the actors were good and left long lasting impressions. Another movie that left a long lasting impression in my mind is Khamoshi starring Waheeda Rehman, Rajesh Khanna and Dharmendra in a guest role.

Even some of the movies with Sanjeev Kumar, Amol Palekar were very good movies such as Angoor, Andhi, Bato Bato Mein, Chitchor, etc. THe actors were very good and the music so melodious that I still listen to those songs to lift my mood.

Movie you mention here are light comedy movie, these movie tickle us. Add one more name in it, Chasmey Baddoor.

A hit movie that has become popular need not be a good movie , at best it can be called as a mass entertainer .Many of the great classics we're never appreciated when they were released probably because they were ahead of times or too dry for our audience

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All the movies in this list are superb. But Bajiorao Mastani and Padmavat are my favorite 

usha manohar wrote:

A hit movie that has become popular need not be a good movie , at best it can be called as a mass entertainer .Many of the great classics we're never appreciated when they were released probably because they were ahead of times or too dry for our audience

I agree with you, indeed some peoples like only time pass entertainment, they are not interested in serious movies. I am writing here my experience about it. In my student life I went to see Phir Subh Hogi. It is movie of Rak Kapoor, Mala Sinha and Rehman. That day in Balcony we are only 4 person and in whole theater only 14 person. I think you all know about this movie, how it is beautiful. 

I think Bahubali is a overrated movie . I agree that effects are good but storyline is not good. My old bollywood movies like guide, pyasa , mother india are more meaningful and realistic

Thank you said by: suni51
arjun sai wrote:

I think Bahubali is a overrated movie . I agree that effects are good but storyline is not good. My old bollywood movies like guide, pyasa , mother india are more meaningful and realistic

Movies like Bahubali are only for entertainment of 2.5 hours. People will forget these movie when they came out from theater. Mother India and other movie you mention here are last long movies. Most of channel are telecasting these movie again and again, because people like to watch these movie.

There are lot more movies which may be added in the list : mugel-e-azam, mukaddar ka sikandar, maine pyaar kiya, hum apke hain kaun and lot more. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.