Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Don't you think the people following a particular person just because her nose is similar to that of her grandma's comes into the same category "The Crazy Following"? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Don't you think the people following a particular person just because her nose is similar to that of her grandma's comes into the same category "The Crazy Following"? 

It is the craziest thing to do.

And we have a long list of such craziness in our country or even world wide.Be it politics, sports, Bollywood they are people who do crazy things for their celebrities. And some of them are illogical. We had this news a couple of months back when fans stole milk form milk vans in dark to do abhishekam for their favorite superstar on the poster of their movies. They wasted so much of milk and also adopted a wrong way of stealing milk. That is being crazy and stupid.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

And we have a long list of such craziness in our country or even world wide.Be it politics, sports, Bollywood they are people who do crazy things for their celebrities. And some of them are illogical. We had this news a couple of months back when fans stole milk form milk vans in dark to do abhishekam for their favorite superstar on the poster of their movies. They wasted so much of milk and also adopted a wrong way of stealing milk. That is being crazy and stupid.

Stupid word is not right for these persons, they are half mad. Half mad are more dangerous that mad person. 

suni51 wrote:

It can happen only in India where some people are ready to entrust their future in the hands of one family where someone looks like someone else. I also feel that media is responsible to a great extent .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Frankly speaking, it sounds more like a case of trying to justify the action of vandalism. A true fan would never resort to stealing. Sometimes so called fans also try to gain fame by trying to do something silly and stupid. 

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It can happen only in India where some people are ready to entrust their future in the hands of one family where someone looks like someone else. I also feel that media is responsible to a great extent .

It is media is crossing all limits. They are shouting on one new for thousand times. Peoples who are depends on one family do not believe in yourself. They have believe in their capacity. Indeed they are drones. 

Being a fan is good, anything limited is okay, but when it crosses its boundaries and starts to drift into a feeling of excessivness then one loses his own personality and anything good that could have been achieved is compromised.

His thinking is just imitation of some person without actually knowing him by his life, but by his stardom.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I remember the kind of madness so e people showed when Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan were accused . His fans , including almost the entire film fraternity wanted him to be let off ...what a shame! Will they do it for any other innocent victim ! And look how the two are lording it up  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To like someone is okay, but to worship the mortal is ridiculous. Such people are insane. They will not realize if someone tries to make them understand the point logically. Such fans have nothing sensible to do, and they become crazy which is harmful to society and families.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:

I remember the kind of madness so e people showed when Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan were accused . His fans , including almost the entire film fraternity wanted him to be let off ...what a shame! Will they do it for any other innocent victim ! And look how the two are lording it up  .

Exactly. The fans treat the celebrity as if they are demi God but they should remember that the celebrity they worship are also human beings and capable of committing mistake. They should not let their admiration come in between the legal matters. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.