The topic is locked.

There appears something wrong with the leadership board. Some time back, I had pointed out the discrepancy. I got extra points on reaching more than twenty thousand posts. But again the Leadership board shows the posts just as 3000+.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are not alone. As far as the points or replies to that matter everything here is chaos. You can see the others woes in the other thread " points are not getting added."

We are having problem in many sections now. I mean many users are noticing some problems.. Hope admin is noticing the same.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
rambabu wrote:

You are not alone. As far as the points or replies to that matter everything here is chaos. You can see the others woes in the other thread " points are not getting added."

My issue is not just that points are not adding. Rather my posts have been reduced. I crossed twenty thousand posts and got ten thousand points for that. But now the number of posts is barely three thousand plus.  Consequently, my position in leader board is also downgraded drastically.

I just happened to check the leadership board and found that the mistake is corrected. Now the posts and Thank you both have been restored. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

My issue is not just that points are not adding. Rather my posts have been reduced. I crossed twenty thousand posts and got ten thousand points for that. But now the number of posts is barely three thousand plus.  Consequently, my position in leader board is also downgraded drastically.

I just happened to check the leadership board and found that the mistake is corrected. Now the posts and Thank you both have been restored. 

Yes Sir. In this connection I came to know about your B'Day.

Belated B'Day greetings to you.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In my account points are added daily but earning is not updated daily. It is taking two to three days.

Belated Happy Birthday Sir. I also came to know today only that it was your birthday on 20th.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

We found the bug and issued a fix for it, you should not face this issue anymore. Let me know otherwise.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Maverick sir may I know in how many days once points and earnings get updated?

a.s.
baby angel wrote:

It will be immediate for most of the things but it depends on time the results are cached. Usually within a day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: baby angel
Maverick wrote:
baby angel wrote:

It will be immediate for most of the things but it depends on time the results are cached. Usually within a day.

Thanks Maverick but still the earnings here for '' member of the week'' not updated since last 3-4 days hope the same gets updated soon.

About the updating issue, several members already expressed their views in these forums. Why you are bringing the old issues?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.