Congrats to the admin and the team at boddunan. The app is live in playstore. Just downloaded it today.

Congrats again.. and wishing the very best to the team.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. I too have seen it. I will download now.

I was eagerly waiting for this app.. I am not able to find this app in my phone.. Is it available only for android phones?

Congratulations to all for the new android app for the most prestigious website in India.

sdfafa

Yesterday I have searched it on google play but it is saying, it doesn't have any app like that.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

Yesterday I have searched it on google play but it is saying, it doesn't have any app like that.

Divya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Please open the boddunan page in your mobile browser and click the any of the links marked in the screenshot. It will redirect you to the playstore app download 

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

Good, congratulations to all the team and admin. Will download it soon

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Divya wrote:
Divya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Please open the boddunan page in your mobile browser and click the any of the links marked in the screenshot. It will redirect you to the playstore app download 

I am not using mobile, how I can download it?

anil wrote:
Divya wrote:
Divya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

I am not using mobile, how I can download it?

the newly created app is specifically for android devices. You can continue using the browser like you are doing now. Or else if you have a tab running on android OS u can download in that as well. Other wise,... just ignore this post

It's really good, I hope it gets million of downloads.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.