Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

"Drag or click question types from the toolbar in to this area."Where is the toolbar?.Some days before i saw the tool bar below these wordings which i dragged to create...
I am a home maker and i have access to internet from a java based mobile,i dont own a laptop or a computer,can anyone tell me if i can write reviews on this site from...
After a long interval today I read an article in Boddunan about Pulmonary Embolism.I can't see the comment session as was there in earlier days.But saw a review tab.When I posted...
Can anyone help me in how to change my display picture in boddunan?
Can anyone tell me, what is this member of week contest? B)
I have Tikona internet connection. I am facing connectivity problems since some time. I get the message on screen- one of the cables is unplucked, even though none is...
I need to know where and how can I provide the source of photos used in one of my articles. I could not find the exact link or header under which I need to mention the source....
I have a sister studying in 10th class, after seeing Boddunan she is very much interested to join in Boddunan. My question is we both will be using the same system and our IP...
Dear Moderators, Some of the quizzes would have been rejected due to some silly mistakes. Why cant it be provided access so that it can be corrected and resubmitted again?
tell me pharmacist jobs in andhra pradesh in government sector
Right now everyone want to save their time and they have a doubt in their mind. How i can recharge my mobile online through PayPal? In that situation,You can go...
some one are reducing my karma
I am new to this site. and would like to know how my total points are going to affect my earnings? article point and points earned by other activities here are considered while...
why i am able to submit new poll. is poll context has end.
I wanted to know whether rejected articles can be submitted elsewhere? And if we edit the same article and submit it back why it becomes the reason for rejection and i have...
I got few of my article rejected. The comment says my articles are promotional. I am actually confused. I have seen lots of articles written on famous Individuals. Isn't those...
Why I am unable to reply to any post? I tried to relogin but to no avail. Have I been blocked or something? :(
Atul I have got a medal for initiative taken in forums what is that?
articles are not aproving due to....... I dun't know please tell me......why?
Why boddunan do not pay for write-ups category articles?