Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

I would like to know why the admin of this site has bot allowed copy-paste from MS-WORD. Is there any specific reason?
My IP address has been blocked again and the problem has cropped up second time in the last 10 hours.
How can I edit or delete a quiz questionnaire I have created today?
In the "My comments" section.. we can see the comments posted by us.. on clicking the tab.. we are directed to that page.. but if we click on next page of comment or...
Is there any time period limit for editing articles ? I am sure that if i edit an article posted 2 months ago, there will not be any change in the points or cash credits. Is...
Hello admin, Yesterday I uploaded an article which was rejected due to editor's note that "The pictures are too heavy to fit in boddunan layout". I have edited...
I was voting polls and giving comments then the first message was to me is Are you spamming after that when again I tried to submit it shows that my IP address has blocked what...
Recently I submitted one article with a link. I got a message from the editor that I am not allowed to post any link in my articles. When I was skimming through the rules and...
I am not able to add comments for articles. I am getting message "Name is already registered. Please use other name." Can anyone help me out from this...
When do we get the title of MAESTRO MATE in boddunan, when we reach the limit of points or when we reach a limit of posts ?
At the time of my B.Tech myself and my friend has prepared many topics and both of us have the habit of making money through online by submitting articles. Due to some...
Today I submitted an article on your site. The title of the article was: "The STAR of FIFA World Cup 2010". The article was rejected and the reason for rejection was...
Hello Friends, What is the meaning of 'BN' as it appears with my name BN-HARISHJHARIA and with the names of other members. - Harish Jharia
I won the top voter and top commenter awards for the date 19/07/2010 but my account balance had not increased . I want to why?
i am giving the spaces , blanks , paragraphs and headlines while in writing the article but after clicking 'save' button it appears to be a single paragraph without spaces ,...
why my activities points on my profile does not included in my page or my points ?
I have submitted web links in some websites. In some sites the link appears like this- http://www.boddu... and the remaining part is not visible. But,it is a click able link...
There is a link in article page named "Set as Favourite" used to save the articles as favourite. I clicked that to save some good articles and checked in My favourites....
I am curious to know about "Voter of the day". Just 'indiscriminating' voting bring one the tag of being the "Voter of the day". It's not pointing fingers at...
Can I give the links of my articles that I have posted in Boddunan in my personal blog? Is it permissible, so that I can reach out to larger audience and increase traffic to...