Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

After months, I am going to submit articles in Boddunan. Now everything is changed, its format, text editor etc. So, I have some doubts. Hoping you people will clear my doubts....
Hi , i have posted an article yesterday evening. i found that the article status is showing pending approval? but in remarks its showing Approved? is my article not approved? i...
What do you know about jyotish ?
The payment section indicates that i was paid Rs. 1798/- in August 2012. Still the cheque has not been received As one week of September has also passed, this needs...
I just wanted to know, how many days are required to get an article approve. It's been long. I had submitted my articles quite few days back. It shows editor approved. Pending...
how to send common message to all of my referals?
Hi, Was wondering about what's the regular process of release of payments? The status in payments section is showing that on 2nd of May payments were approved by the editor...
Hi, In this post, I will try to explain how you can ad Adsense or any other advertiser code in blognagar.com blogs. (If you do not have a blog yet, go ahead and register to...
Yesterday top commentator award has 35 comments but from the morning i think i have done more than 35 comments...i really dont understand the problem..is there any counter...
I have send my referral link on Gtalk to one of my friend. After 5 min he is asking that what is your referral code? I told that it will automatically take but my friend told...
My IP address had been blocked a week ago.Being a public place I am not able to reset modem frequently.Hence after reading article and polls I am not able to post my...
I got to know that we can't post more than 5 topics within a time interval of 2hrs. Is there any limit in answering the questions in the forum. How many questions can we answer...
I accidently have to create a duplicate quiz as the first one was not created due to unavailability of Boddunan site for some time. When i tried to submit the first quiz it...
Recently, I have submitted an article on the topic of how to deal with violence and injustice against women. The so called new editor has rejected it on the pretext that I have...
There are many queries regarding the submission of articles and what to write and what not to.My article was been rejected with a remark that the article cant be in CAPS LOCK ON...
when you type your name and name of your artilce alongwith the site's name if required yet it would just show article and bodunnan but not the name of author. why is it so? as...
I have got more than 300 points,but my name doesnot appear in the leaderboard,as the last person has only 97 points.Please fix this,Iam losing the Member of the Week...
I think the articles which was viewed many number of times should be credited more. Whats your opinion about this?
It is been long time even though some GD topics are going on and winners been announced the results are not displayed in awards section. Even the credits are still pending to be...
In 'payment profile', identification number is asked. What is identification number? Where can I find this identification number?