The topic is locked.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have one doubt. How many article I need to post in order to get paid? Will there be any limit on number of articles posted in a day and is there?
Hello dopshono,

There is no specific number of articles that can make you pay the first check. It all depends on the quality of the posts you are writing.

If you are a good writer and can cover the in depth of the subject, you can earn more money within less time. Say for example, you have posted one article per day with the end to end analysis, on an average, let's say they earned Rs. 75 per article, you would need to post 27-28 articles to get paid the first check. That is in less than a month you can get paid. (Based on the current minimum payment of Rs. 2000 and the max average pay per article of Rs. 100)

But if you are an average writer and you can write two articles per day, say for example, on an average if you could earn Rs. 40 per article, you can get paid in 25 days. Again less than a month. B)

So it all depends on the quality of the posts you are posting.

There is no limit on number of posts you can post in a day. You can post 1 or even 5 depending on the idle time you can spend on writing.

Best of luck.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gopal Sarma
Thanks for telling us about the earning period with less time we can earn our first cheque.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre
:)

atulb@boddunan.com
pls tell how many articles can i post a day.also pls tell can i edit my articles after submitting it?I forget to make bold one of my headings.
thanks in advance
There are no limit on the count of post per day,but it is recommended to post a good quality content instead of concentrating on the number of post.
Since the quality that matters and not the number of post.
So write articles of high quality and details.

And yes you can Edit the article after submitting.
If you want to edit it again then just view the article and above the article title there is a icone with a pencil mark ,just click it and edit and resubmit. If you edit after the approval of article then it will be reviewed again and if required revised points or cash credits will be given.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul - Thank you very much for the clarification.

Saju - It is always better not to post too many articles a day. It would make you think less per article and their by decrease the quality of all the articles.

Idleally, 2-3 articles per day would be the best number for any normal writer. And for the good writers who can explore many things and have the capability to spend more number of hours on researching the topics, 5-7 is the suitable number.

Generally people tend to post many number of articles per day so that they think they can earn more money. But posting a wonderful article which earn you Rs.80 by spending 2 hours in a day would be better than posting 5 articles which earn 10 per article, 50 in total by spending the same time.

So concentrate on the content and explore and gain more knowledge before post. If posible, write notes on a paper, the main points in the article you want to write. Then while writing the article, highlight those points using the examples if necessary. This way you can easily post any number of articles and also you can learn from them.

All the best and happy earning.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Atul-thanks.I also want to know how much time it takes to review my article?
Karma-thanks 4 advice.Any way i am not going to post a lot of articles a day.I just want to know about this site.Because i am a noob here.
Saju,
Please note that these articles will take around 24-48 hrs to be reviewed(i.e. either approval or rejected). This time is large since the editors, moderators need to check whether your article is genuine or not. Try to understand that it is really a tough task to find the article is copied or not.
Writing article is difficult and reviewing is more tougher than that.
So please be patient for some time.
Do post and have great Earning.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hey maverick,
I need to know whether there is different page for the awards or the cash credits will be added to my account directly?

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Currently, we do not have the separate page to display the awards and cash credits. However, we are adding more features in this week and I strongly feel you like them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.