The topic is locked.
I read, 'As always, regular rules apply - minimum three valid entries are required to earn 50 points of participation, winner gets Rs. 50 plus 50 points, runner-up Rs. 25 plus 50 points. '

Does it mean we should post 3 different answers, 3 entries(posts)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes that means you have to post atleast three times as it is a discussion contest.
Sandhya,as the discussion goes on,you need to go on posting. You need atleast 3 post here,for the getting 50 point credits.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you both

Meera sandhu
Thank you both

its our pleasure sandhya..Also if you want to thank anyone you can use the thank you button which is below every post.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya, as the contest says, its all about discussion, you have to participate in the contest with arguments and counter arguments to convince others about your point of view, with a proper conclusion in the end. I hope you understand what a GD is all about. Just putting all what you have to say in one single post does not make much sense.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

OK. I will try my level best to participate and express my views.

Meera sandhu
Nice information shared about three times posting, even I also didn't know about this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If we give 3 replies in the group discussion we will get 50 points and if we are the winner we get 50 rs and 50 points and if we are second winner then we get 25rs and 50 points

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can we post more than 3 replies?

Meera sandhu
yes we can post as many as i we can. 3 posts are minimum posts to get points.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.