Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Over 1000 article is short and not to publish why. Or disapproved with other reason copy from MS word.

Please explain clearly what are you talking about!
One article is rejected by admin by saying article is too short and cannot published as well as article is copy from MS word.

So what exactly is your query now, it is clear that the article must be quite short to qualify as an article and it should have been either typed directly in boddunan editor or copied from notepad and not from MS Word.

So just add something more relevant to it and submit as a fresh article directly in boddunan editor. There is no other solution to your problem so do not raise any more questions about this particular issue!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I hope it is alright to post this here ! Just to say that I have received my first payment cheque today....
Certainly not. This post is meant to resolve any issues you face or have any queries to ask. Please post anything like that in separate thread. Anyway, congratulations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Hi All,

After long time i'm coming back to boddunan.

Full site is altered and many features added.

Were to find the my earnings page.

Thanks
Vijay

Vijay U
Hi All,

After long time i'm coming back to boddunan.

Full site is altered and many features added.

Were to find the my earnings page.

Thanks
Vijay

Go to topbar>Dashboard(main tab) you'll find my earning there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Admin.. Well, I am really confused what to do next? Will I able to get cheque or not ? Please tell me.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Admin.. Well, I am really confused what to do next? Will I able to get cheque or not ? Please tell me.

There will a way out - nothing to be impatient.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have received my cheque but have a doubt.
Payment shown 2046.22 but cheque received for 1906.22. Rs 50 deducted Which I know. but this time more deducted. Please clarify!! If Rs 5o deducted then cheque should be Rs 1996.22 but it is 1906.22. Rs 90 more deducted.
Ram

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have edited by article, but on submission it is saying you do not have enough credits. How can I edit my article as it is showing locked. Please help.
I have edited by article, but on submission it is saying you do not have enough credits. How can I edit my article as it is showing locked. Please help.

Better change the title and resubmit.

Ram do not give any senseless advice about issues you do not know and understand!

Nidhi, please elaborate what exactly is the problem. I did not understand what you mean and about what article! Just mentioning something at random will not help you! We have to understand about which article you are talking about!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

Today, I pasted an article from Note pad in to the text editor, I formatted as usual in the expanded mode. When I wanted to assign Headings and Sub- headings, the button didn't work, And the expanded mode did not shrink. Owing to this I'm unable to save my article. I reloaded the article and reformatted. But the same trouble is persisting.
I seek your help
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.