Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have received my cheque but have a doubt.
Payment shown 2046.22 but cheque received for 1906.22. Rs 50 deducted Which I know. but this time more deducted. Please clarify!! If Rs 5o deducted then cheque should be Rs 1996.22 but it is 1906.22. Rs 90 more deducted.
Ram

I have asked this but still unanswered.
Ram, the difference will be credited back to your account.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

Today, I pasted an article from Note pad in to the text editor, I formatted as usual in the expanded mode. When I wanted to assign Headings and Sub- headings, the button didn't work, And the expanded mode did not shrink. Owing to this I'm unable to save my article. I reloaded the article and reformatted. But the same trouble is persisting.
I seek your help
Please clear the browser cache and try again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu
As was mentioned in the thread Ask all your Doubts, this thread has been created exclusively for queries and doubts that are related to various functions, accounts etc.

I request all users to please refrain from posting replies that are not related to administrative issues and also to refrain from answering other users' posts. Please leave it for moderators, editors and admin. Thanks everyone.

Today, I pasted an article from Note pad in to the text editor, I formatted as usual in the expanded mode. When I wanted to assign Headings and Sub- headings, the button didn't work, And the expanded mode did not shrink. Owing to this I'm unable to save my article. I reloaded the article and reformatted. But the same trouble is persisting.
I seek your help
Please clear the browser cache and try again.

Thank you. . I could manage it and submitted the article
Kalyani Mam, I have submitted my first recipe but it got only credits due to approx same recipe was mentioned in my other blog. Now I have just change the content, please tell me how to submit the edited article, as on submission it is displaying you do not have enough credits, I am new to this ,please help.
Hello people, can somebody sort out this problem.
I am neither able to answer any quiz nor able to create new quiz. Its shows unauthorized person.
I have a doubt- If any article finally published, Can I edit and add some more words to get more cash?
Please reply.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have a doubt- If any article finally published, Can I edit and add some more words to get more cash?
Please reply.

Yes you can edit your article and add or delete content, but once you do that your CC will disappear to be reviewed as fresh article. You have chances to ge it approved/rejected/added CC or lessened CC, choice is yours.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii
I am neither able to answer any quiz nor able to create new quiz. Its shows unauthorized person.

Can someone help me in this issue.

Can someone help me in this issue.

This is related to your account, send a PM to admin via Contact Us form and also mention your user id. It will be taken care of.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Mam, I have submitted my first recipe but it got only credits due to approx same recipe was mentioned in my other blog. Now I have just change the content, please tell me how to submit the edited article, as on submission it is displaying you do not have enough credits, I am new to this ,please help.

If you had read FAQs properly, you would know that we do not allow content published here to be published on other sites, even though they belong to you!

Now that you have changed its content, do not submit the same article, create a fresh new article and submit it again. If you still get the same error, send a PM to admin via Contact us form.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: nidhi
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.