The topic is locked.
:( strat article in hindi again
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There was an announcement few days back by admin that they have stopped accepting articles in any language except English. Even I too was surprised they should accept articles at least in Hindi as this is an Indian site but may be Hindi articles are not earning that much revenues compared to English articles so it may be the reason. :blink:
There was an announcement few days back by admin that they have stopped accepting articles in any language except English. Even I too was surprised they should accept articles at least in Hindi as this is an Indian site but may be Hindi articles are not earning that much revenues compared to English articles so it may be the reason. :blink:

Hindi articles are not earning that much revenues compared to English articles so it may be the reason.

No this is not the reason behind suspending Hindi articles but lot of irregularities adapted by some writers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hindi articles are not earning that much revenues compared to English articles so it may be the reason.

No this is not the reason behind suspending Hindi articles but lot of irregularities adapted by some writers.

What are those Sir?

:blink:
Well, I don't know the exact reason, but even I thinks that may be English articles can get more views from all over the world where hindi articles have the certain limits.. But only admin can give the exact reason.

As I had never written article in Hindi, it hasn't affected me.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I guess, you are right. Hindi articles are limited and have a very small amount of readers. So naturally the revenue might drop as well.

I guess, you are right. Hindi articles are limited and have a very small amount of readers. So naturally the revenue might drop as well.

It is right that Hindi articles are limited but readers of Hindi is not limited. Here at buddunan more over members know Hindi. Hindi is our national language and it is speaking by large numbers in India. We must be respect it.

It is right that Hindi articles are limited but readers of Hindi is not limited. Here at buddunan more over members know Hindi. Hindi is our national language and it is speaking by large numbers in India. We must be respect it.

WEll, it is not about disrespect !!!

Its only general view. Surely English articles can get viewers from all over the world including our country while on other hand Hindi articles will get less viewers in compare to first one.

The reason is obvious nothing related to respect. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Dropping Hindi articles has nothing to do with respecting or not respecting. It is a matter of technicalities and there are other issues that are also invovled in taking the decision.

Dropping Hindi articles has nothing to do with respecting or not respecting. It is a matter of technicalities and there are other issues that are also invovled in taking the decision.

:( It is matter of sorrow for we Hindi speaking peoples. No other site is accepting article in Hindi.

:( It is matter of sorrow for we Hindi speaking peoples. No other site is accepting article in Hindi.

But you can write blogs in Hindi. I guess, you can do it with Blogger. These days wirting in local languages is not difficult.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.