The topic is locked.
Hai everyone. My friend wish to join boddunan. So what should i do regarding the referral. When i click on the invite your friends now option the home page is being opened . After that I do know what to do regarding the referral process. So how to refer my friend... what is the procedure....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think referral links are not working since long here on this site. Hope it gets repaired soon. :blink:
Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU
Even I have searched Referral program but it is not yet set i think so. So i directly mad my friends to join the site

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hai everyone. My friend wish to join boddunan. So what should i do regarding the referral. When i click on the invite your friends now option the home page is being opened . After that I do know what to do regarding the referral process. So how to refer my friend... what is the procedure....

Referral program was not present right now. Some of the senior members who have saved their referral Id can still refer. For rest of them it was withheld temporarily.

As V Arunkumar mentioned above, ref-program has temporarily been suspended for the time being, therefore either you bring your friend without a ref program or wait until it is restored. Now this thread is locked for further inputs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.