The topic is locked.
Hi,
I am currently accessing the site through my tab. I am using HCL ME tab. When I just signed in, I got a message that my IP address has been detected as a spammer. How is that possible. I am here after a long time and just started to get active here. There is no question of spamming for any reason. I am told that I will keep seeing the message for the next 8 days. Please help me in this regard. What do I do to get rid of the message?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. Are you mentioning about this site?! Never heard about something like that.

Can you tell which browser you are using on your tablet?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, I odn't really know. I mean, I never gave it a thought as to what browser there is. I will have to check it. Currently I am replying from my laptop and signed in here just to check if I get the same error here. There's nothing here. I wonder, how I got the message on the tab.
Gulshan ji provided an answer in this matter, I am giving you ink and his answer posted 2-3 days back.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/17-q-n-a-find-answers-to-your-questions/240323-problem.html

I also faced this problem some time back. I removed the book mark for opening the site. Then i again bookmarked the site from Google search. The issue got resolved.
(Copy of GulshanJi's answer.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Gulshan ji provided an answer in this matter, I am giving you ink and his answer posted 2-3 days back.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/17-q-n-a-find-answers-to-your-questions/240323-problem.html

I also faced this problem some time back. I removed the book mark for opening the site. Then i again bookmarked the site from Google search. The issue got resolved.
(Copy of GulshanJi's answer.)

Thanks for the answer. I guess it will help me. I actually didn't bookmark the site in the tab. So, there's no question of removing it. But I just signed (with my tab) in to check the situation and the message had gone. I didn't do anything different. I don't know what's happening.
Hi,
I am currently accessing the site through my tab. I am using HCL ME tab. When I just signed in, I got a message that my IP address has been detected as a spammer. How is that possible. I am here after a long time and just started to get active here. There is no question of spamming for any reason. I am told that I will keep seeing the message for the next 8 days. Please help me in this regard. What do I do to get rid of the message?

I had also got such message and issue was resolved by deleting the book mark. Later I made another book mark. But today this problem is again on my computer. I shall again do the same. But there is no problem continuing work despite such message. Delete the book mark after you log in. When you need to log in again, just do this from Google search and then make fresh book mark.

Today, I could not resolve the issue. Whatever way I reach the site, the same message arrives. Hence I have to continue with this problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's indeed very strange. How has the problem surfaced again? But I fell to understand what the funda of the bookmarking is all about. I got the problem even when I was not using bookmark. I am again posting this reply from my tab just to check if I get the same message again. And there's no issue.
Today my issue is resolved. I am no more getting the undesired message.

Bookmark helps you to quickly log in. Otherwise you need to write website name every time to log in.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's indeed very strange. How has the problem surfaced again? But I fell to understand what the funda of the bookmarking is all about. I got the problem even when I was not using bookmark. I am again posting this reply from my tab just to check if I get the same message again. And there's no issue.

Abhijeet, from what I searched on google, it may be a problem with some kind of plugin. I am sending you a link through the PM for the discussion that one user faced similarly. Since links of any kind are banned here I am sending you a PM.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Abhijeet, from what I searched on google, it may be a problem with some kind of plugin. I am sending you a link through the PM for the discussion that one user faced similarly. Since links of any kind are banned here I am sending you a PM.

I am so sorry Kalyani to get back to you so late. Thanks for the link. Actually, after I logged in with my tab, I couldn't see the message again. I mean, I don't know, but the problem seems to have been resolved now.

I am so sorry Kalyani to get back to you so late. Thanks for the link. Actually, after I logged in with my tab, I couldn't see the message again. I mean, I don't know, but the problem seems to have been resolved now.

No problems, but good for you, but it might help in case you get the same problem again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.