The topic is locked.
How we can see that how much we earned in our account?? Plase guyss help me out as I am new here................... :dry: :dry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How we can see that how much we earned in our account?? Plase guyss help me out as I am new here................... :dry: :dry:

Click on Dashboard which is above this page and you can see several options there ! click on my earnings and you will see your earnings ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jaya verma
but there is no my earings option yet.
but there is no my earings option yet.

Because you may not have earned anything as yet ! Once you get some more points or get an artilcle published you will see some earnigs..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jaya when you click and open the "Dashboard", you get the summary of all your earnings. The details can be seen from "My earnings".
If you have any other query, post your query here.

Click on this link http://www.boddunan.com/community/earnings.html?userid=10627. If there is nothing there, it means you haven't earned anything.
Click on dashboard there will you see earnings tab click on it you will find what you have earned from the site. :)
Jaya, as soon as you generate your first earnings, then My Earnings tab will be visible on your Dashboard. Since your query is answered, I am locking this thread. I also suggest that you explore the site thoroughly before creating more threads, exploring the site itself will answer most of your doubts and queries!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.