Hi support,

I would like to bring to your notice that I have 1480 rupees in my account for last so many years. I referred so many new members to boddunan community and written lot of article when this site was launched.

But then I remained very busy with my job as a magazine editor and was not able to contribute much articles. But today I took the opportunity and gladly wrote one article.

I would just like to know when I will be paid my money once my article is accepted for publication? What is the threshold now? Can someone please check my article.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You need only Rs. 20/- to reach the threshold of Rs. 1500/-. Some editor will edit your article and then the chief editor i.e. Maverick will approve and your article will be published and cash creited. Even by writing more in forums, you will get weekly award and increse your cash.

Please also complete payment profile and also send bank details if you want dirrect transfer. Payment is made once a month to the eligible members who have reached Rs. 1500/- threshold.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good afternoon Mr. Ajmani,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. My payment profile is already updated as I have already received three checks in 2008 from boddunan.com and one T-shirt also for article contribution. Thanks for letting me know that I can get weekly awards in forums. This is s a nice idea.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, RobertP
Boddunan T shirt is a noble idea and from previous post I came to know that in the past there might be some competition, it is a proud to wear such shirt.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Hi support,

I would like to bring to your notice that I have 1480 rupees in my account for last so many years. I referred so many new members to boddunan community and written lot of article when this site was launched.

But then I remained very busy with my job as a magazine editor and was not able to contribute much articles. But today I took the opportunity and gladly wrote one article.

I would just like to know when I will be paid my money once my article is accepted for publication? What is the threshold now? Can someone please check my article.

You need only 20 more Rupees to qualify. Write an article today and you will be eligible to make this month list. Welcome back Mr Soni. Remember my offer to go to space as driver of the space craft you wanted to launch a couple of years before on H**pages? :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good afternoon Mr. Ajmani,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. My payment profile is already updated as I have already received three checks in 2008 from boddunan.com and one T-shirt also for article contribution. Thanks for letting me know that I can get weekly awards in forums. This is s a nice idea.

Rajinder, it is good to see such an old member back. But please be advised that since 2008, major changes have occurred in the website and therefore your payment profile which you had filled then would need to be updated according to changed format. Please do the needful as soon as you can and the moment you reach rs. 1500 your payment will be processed at the the end of the month.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think you already got your answers. Just 20 more from the threshold... Congrats.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you so much friends for such a warm welcome back. :cheer:

I am happy to see the growth of Bodunnan community.

@Mohan, yeah T-shirt is a nice idea. I wish they start again.

@suni51, yes I remember your offer. Now I am building smart technology to compete that aircraft.

@Kalyani, thanks for your help and guidance, but when I visit my payment profile, I am not able to see anything, except my old details.

Please let me know on which page and how I need to update my payment profile- I am interested in account transfers more than cheques as they take time.

I am currently having problems with publishing two articles. On one of my older article, the error message is coming:

Save failed with the following error: The article is too old to allow editing. Please contact support team if you would like to add/change content.

Another new article is rejected as showing this:

You have written e boddunan editor and no need to use y and give sub title to paragraphs.

What is the meaning of this? How I can get my article approved?

I am currently having problems with publishing two articles. On one of my older article, the error message is coming:

Save failed with the following error: The article is too old to allow editing. Please contact support team if you would like to add/change content.

Another new article is rejected as showing this:

You have written e boddunan editor and no need to use y and give sub title to paragraphs.

What is the meaning of this? How I can get my article approved?

Actually you have witten <p> before many lines. You need only to write the article in normal manner without any symbols like this. Also please divide your article in sub paragraphs and give sub title to each. There is no need to use HTML symbols. Your article will be approved thereafter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Its good that you earned good pocket money from here. This is a right place to learn and earn and has good rank among other site.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.