I have been pointed out by Suni51...to avoid or refrain from answering in a row. So when I am using the quick reply button to answer to a particular ongoing discussion..it appears in a new box. Any help and thoughts are welcome. Plus another query, will i accrue points if i go on answering in a threaded discussion.

One more query do all points gained in Boddunan will be converted to cash when it reaches 1500 points or only article writing will enable me to get 1500 points as cash as and when I write those many articles to accrue those many points?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil meant that you should wait till another responder's response.
Points gained through all other forums except articles will be included weekly. From the Dashboard , points it's evident. You can see Earnings of community also
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
I have been pointed out by Suni51...to avoid or refrain from answering in a row. So when I am using the quick reply button to answer to a particular ongoing discussion..it appears in a new box. Any help and thoughts are welcome. Plus another query, will i accrue points if i go on answering in a threaded discussion.

One more query do all points gained in Boddunan will be converted to cash when it reaches 1500 points or only article writing will enable me to get 1500 points as cash as and when I write those many articles to accrue those many points?
For threaded discussion, if some one wants to reply to a particular responses then click "quote" instead of "quick reply". Clicking quote the discussion can become threaded. yh with threaded discussion you can garner points same as normal discussion. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

To further clear my point ,every box gives you 5 points in forums and every 1000 points give you one share (2000 points 2 shares, likewise) the shares calculated and paid every month to member's a/c. That's the point here and that's why members are suggested to avoid 2 boxes or more in a row. If you wish to wait to answer everyone in separate box until another member uses a box, that is your choice or you can use one box to answer all members in same box using @ ABC like you did in the thread I suggested you to use one box at a time. I hope you know everything now. If I can help more in the matter, you're most welcome.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Rambau:
Yes I saw the points and earnings under the Dashboard tab..hence asked this question to clarify. Thanks a lot for explaining it. :)

@Mohan: Okay..i didn't know that I should use the quote tab...I kept using quick reply or just reply. Thank for your response and clarifying my query.

@Sunil: Thanks a lot for further explanation on the point system.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.