The topic is locked.
I need to know where and how can I provide the source of photos used in one of my articles. I could not find the exact link or header under which I need to mention the source. Also, what do you write if these photos are self-captured using my own cell phone?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I need to know where and how can I provide the source of photos used in one of my articles. I could not find the exact link or header under which I need to mention the source. Also, what do you write if these photos are self-captured using my own cell phone?

At the end of the article add, " image source : Author. "
By the by a similar thread was there some time ago.Refer that thread.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

Thanks a lot for reverting! Okay, will refer to it too.

Press "Search" button at the top of the home lage. All your doubts will be cleared.

Press "Search" button at the top of the home lage. All your doubts will be cleared.

Yes, I got my doubt clarified..I thought when we upload a photo, we have to mention the source there..a link or header within th properties window. But it was as simple as mentioning it at the end of the article. :)

I think the purpose of this thread is met. Thanks once again.

Yes, I got my doubt clarified..I thought when we upload a photo, we have to mention the source there..a link or header within th properties window. But it was as simple as mentioning it at the end of the article. :)

Welcome. Request to the moderator,: please lock this thread as it served the purpose of the thread poster.

Welcome. Request to the moderator,: please lock this thread as it served the purpose of the thread poster.

Thanks guys, I am sure the purpose of poster is solved, the thread is locked now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.