Can I give the links of my articles that I have posted in Boddunan in my personal blog? Is it permissible, so that I can reach out to larger audience and increase traffic to Boddunan too? Or it is not advisable to do so? Can anyone please throw some light on this?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is okay to give links of your articles in your personal blog, no issues about it. The only thing is you cannot publish your content from boddunan in your blog!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is okay to give links of your articles in your personal blog, no issues about it. The only thing is you cannot publish your content from boddunan in your blog!

Thanks for reverting! Yes, I am aware of this rule of not publishing self-written articles from my blog and post it on Boddunan and vice-versa.

Thanks once again! :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thanks for reverting! Yes, I am aware of this rule of not publishing self-written articles from my blog and post it on Boddunan and vice-versa.

Thanks once again! :)

You are welcome! :cheer: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.