The topic is locked.

sir its almost 1 month over i didn't got my check. 

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Read FAQ, Adm. wants six week for sending cheque.

anil wrote:

Anil if its like that then why didn't MG singh didn't got his check till now .it's almost 3months over check the payment tab

bhuyali saroj

In my case my first payment got delayed because I had not provided the complete details of my bank account, please make sure that you have given all the required details in your payment page because that could also be a reason for delay !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Anil if its like that then why didn't MG singh didn't got his check till now .it's almost 3months over check the payment tab

For it MG Singh contact with Adm, we member can't help in this matter.

usha manohar wrote:

In my case my first payment got delayed because I had not provided the complete details of my bank account, please make sure that you have given all the required details in your payment page because that could also be a reason for delay !

yesterday I updated my payment profile. It required only name and postal address, tell me where I write bank details.

I am a new starter of this site. From my friends and from internet, I got very positive information about this site. Don' worry. Of course, you will get your payment. Wait for few days. I think that here is option for registering our complaints to the admin directly. Contact the admin and submit your complaint. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

yesterday I updated my payment profile. It required only name and postal address, tell me where I write bank details.

Yes you are right anil, you have to give only those details for cheque payment...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes you are right anil, you have to give only those details for cheque payment...

Why don't you mail Administration who can clarify and advise what to do ?

Admin not reply anything sir, then how would i know that he had seen my message or not . it's almost 1and a half month over he didn't replied me, i almost mailed him 20 to 30 message but he didn't replied nor he done the work which i wanted him to do 

He is the only hope and he himself not reacting 

bhuyali saroj

Looking forward to admin's answer on your thread, all the best

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.