Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It can be explained only by the editor because if he/she has rejected the article then there must be some valid reason behind it. The editor will accept or reject only on the basis of quality of the article because the standard of the Boddunan depends upon it. So, it's better not to challenge his/her intention rather on the other hand you must rewrite it by correcting your grammar mistakes as well as spelling errors. When such errors are many in any write-up then the quality of it gets a beating.  

no madam you are taking me wrong i am not challenging the editor nor i am blaming them i just want to know what is the reason behind the rejection of my article. if the editor say me then i will rectify it and it will be a great help for my future 

Certainly, you can ask for the help but only from the editor to determine your shortcomings and accordingly rectify it. Here, you asked the members to judge after it got rejected by the editor which is not a very good gesture.

i asked for the members help because i need there opinion also. i wanted to know from the member also that what should be done in place where i have done mistake. its good to have help and suggestion 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It can be explained only by the editor because if he/she has rejected the article then there must be some valid reason behind it. The editor will accept or reject only on the basis of quality of the article because the standard of the Boddunan depends upon it. So, it's better not to challenge his/her intention rather on the other hand you must rewrite it by correcting your grammar mistakes as well as spelling errors. When such errors are many in any write-up then the quality of it gets a beating.  

no madam you are taking me wrong i am not challenging the editor nor i am blaming them i just want to know what is the reason behind the rejection of my article. if the editor say me then i will rectify it and it will be a great help for my future 

Certainly, you can ask for the help but only from the editor to determine your shortcomings and accordingly rectify it. Here, you asked the members to judge after it got rejected by the editor which is not a very good gesture.

i asked for the members help because i need there opinion also. i wanted to know from the member also that what should be done in place where i have done mistake. its good to have help and suggestion 

If that is your intention, Let's wait. I just submitted an article.  we can watch whether it is accepted or rejected followed by the reasons. I This is my opinion

@Babu saroj, Admin and Moderators have the exclusive power to accept or reject your article as per site’s policy and they are well qualified for this job. Usually when an article is rejected they will mention the reason why it is rejected. If the reason is not mentioned, please contact the Admin and ask for it. I think posting an unpublished article as a thread for discussion is not a good practice. 

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@ Shampa. You are wrong my dear. Correcting English is adifferent kettleof fish and if anyone can help, it should be done. When I started writing on hubpages, I was similarly helped. Your reasoning is flawed

MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@ Shampa. You are wrong my dear. Correcting English is adifferent kettleof fish and if anyone can help, it should be done. When I started writing on hubpages, I was similarly helped. Your reasoning is flawed

@MG Singh It is very easy to find fault in someone's reasoning but I think I have not made any flaw in putting across my opinion. I have not denied that the members should not help any member who has asked for some help but the language used by the user in his thread does not ask for any help to correct his own write-up. So, kindly say what is relevant and do not pass comment unnecessarily.

shampasaid

If your article is rejected without giving any proper reason you should know the reason yourself without telling it to you. I can give you two reasons since you have asked it in an open forum

1- Either it's copied and the reason has been provided to admin/chief editor

2- It was not worth publishing

You always have the option to report the matter to admin and get the right decision in your favor. 

I will keep the thread open so other members see and comment further on this point 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

If your article is rejected without giving any proper reason you should know the reason yourself without telling it to you. I can give you two reasons since you have asked it in an open forum

1- Either it's copied and the reason has been provided to admin/chief editor

2- It was not worth publishing

You always have the option to report the matter to admin and get the right decision in your favor. 

I will keep the thread open so other members see and comment further on this point 

Yes Sir. I agree with you. I remember, earlier, in the initial days of my joining here, None of my articles were Rejected without mentioning the reason.Even if it is a Copied article, I used to get the reason for the rejection. I think, the second reason you mentioned that the article was not worth publishing seems to be right reason.

MG Singh wrote:

The basic rejection seems to me language and grammer. Followed by a disjointed theme. Nothing to be perturbed. Go back to your desk and polish the artiçle.

You got it right, when a person copies one line from here and the other from other article then the result comes in form of article posted above but they should know that with help of checking tools everything is visible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sir editor my question to you is that do you check the article manually or there is any software from where you check article and decide that the article is copied or not

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Sir editor my question to you is that do you check the article manually or there is any software from where you check article and decide that the article is copied or not

There are many ways to check if an article is copied, first and foremost being Google. But we have been doing this job for a long time now and we can see an article is copied as soon as we read the first few lines, I am sure Sunil would too vouch for it. I too have reviewed your articles and if you want an honest feedback, will give you that now. Your articles are nothing but a collection of related but disjointed sentences collected form a number of different websites, I have myself given that reason when rejecting your articles in the past. An article should be your own original and honest creation, never mind grammar or spelling errors, they can be learned and corrected with practice and hard work. But an article has to be your own HONEST creation and not put together by taking sentences from different sources. If you seriously wish to improve yourself, you need to become honest first.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.