The topic is locked.

i know that i have done many mistakes and i also know that many moderators have warned me but it is also true that i have been warned by the admin. yes it is also true that i won't follow the site but what it is my fault, is that i come on weekends and comment or is that i get rs 25 which some of them didn't get. now when i reached rs 1500 the admin blocked just because he cannot provide me rs 1500. i said in fb that i am sorry give a chance, now i came to know what the admin can do if i don't follow the site rule.

please please i beg you please have mercy on me please unblock me. my id is bhuyali, i am babu saroj please mercy on me.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

please admin, moderator and member help me. unblock my id i have spent hours and hours daily in this site please forgive me this i know what will happen to me if i do the mistake again please have mercy.

please Rambabu sir help you are only one who understand me please someone have mercy. i don't want to miss this site please give me one more last chance.

It was not the admin who blocked you and by writing such posts you are making things even worse. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Please sir help i touch your feet sir. Please sir 

What is the meaning of such posts here, how other members can help you.? As you have done some mistakes, admin have the right to block you. You should contact admin, or you should have posted this thread under the category "Boddunan Editorial Panel Forum". This is not the right place to post such threads.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

What is the meaning of such posts here, how other members can help you.? As you have done some mistakes, admin have the right to block you. You should contact admin, or you should have posted this thread under the category "Boddunan Editorial Panel Forum". This is not the right place to post such threads.

If you write a post under that category you will have no access to that or you will not be able to read once you hit submit there. That is for use of editors and moderators only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you i will do like that as you said

aman wrote:

Thank you i will do like that as you said

You have worsened the situation for yourself, after banning you have set up account in a new name which is an illegal activity and is not allowed. It was I who banned you and now either or Sunil is going to ban your new id too. There is no point in trying to touch our feet after repetitive warnings! So back off!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

editors, admin and members of boddunan.com, i am very much sorry for my deeds which i have done to earn money, i use to read article for getting point and now i realize that it was my mistake and i promise all of you that i will work hard and get points. and all of you will feel proud of my change behaviour, i will really work hard for the site. thanks for giving me a chance to rectify my mistakes and i request the editors to lock the thread. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.