Actually earlier I submitted my blog url but unfortunately it got rejected and I deleted that url and when I made a new url and submitting for the Adsense, it is showing my previous url which I have already deleted a month ago, so how to change url and submit again for Adsense.

sdfafa

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Once rejected it is near impossible to get another account with Google Adsense because you wd be using the same up address, also visiting other sites like Gmail, Facebook  and other sites that you visit regularly all of which get registered with google AdSense. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I meant was , you wd be using the same IP address..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't understand why you should have the same url even if you have changed the title of your blog? However, if the content is same Google would do the same if you do it using same email. To reapply for adsense is a technical affair. You will have to add content, change email, dis-index previous posts and so on. Maybe deleting all cache and Browsing data and shifting to another email can do the trick but give it enough time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once an Adsense account is rejected, getting another one is not easy and requires revamping your website completely

Getting google adsense account for youtube videos is much easier than for a blog. First shoot some unique videos, upload them on youtube and apply for monetization. Once you get adsense account for youtube videos, link it with your blog to display ads on your blog.

http://www.comparenshop.in

His query is about getting an adsense account after it has been denied to him and not starting afresh..Fro what I know it i very difficult and near impossible to do so once they have denied .

usha manohar wrote:

His query is about getting an adsense account after it has been denied to him and not starting afresh..Fro what I know it i very difficult and near impossible to do so once they have denied .

It is neither impossible nor difficult if you know the right tactics but for that you will have to clear your browser data, change email and start afresh. For Indians it is 6 months' wai time which is not worth for the very low income through adsense in return. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is neither impossible nor difficult if you know the right tactics but for that you will have to clear your browser data, change email and start afresh. For Indians it is 6 months' wai time which is not worth for the very low income through adsense in return. 

That's exactly my point, why go through all that circus and even after all that what is the guarantee that they will not deny a second time ? I know of a person who has been denied adsense account thrice through different accounts..

Can anyone say, how much we can earn from google adsense and does anybody here has earned anything from google adsense and if yes then how much please say. 

sdfafa

Google adsense pays when you accumulate $100 in your account.It depends on how active you are and how many views your blog/articles attract. I have been paid a few times in the past but now since I am not that active on my blogs it is pretty slow..It all depends on how active you are and how many page views you get !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.