My articles have been edited in mid September and ever since waiting for the admin to publish them. This is probably the longest it has  ever taken.

Here is hoping that Maverick will look in here at the earliest and publish all the pending articles 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was wondering about the same thing. Even the articles that I read here were published a long time back. My two articles are pending for admin review. I just wonder if it is on a current topic, by the time it will get published, the topic will lose it's significance

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Modreator can tell better on this issue.

We just have to wait , no other option since the editors have already done their job..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Slowly I find the site slipping. Typical Indian mentality for not trying to be the best in the field. Maybe Chalta hai  attitude.  Just see how one site has risen like a phoenix. No point in naming it but I write on it.

I have not submitted any article for some time now. I feel, the payment per article is very less. Writing just for the sake of writing is different but those who want to write a good article put in a lot of effort. Sadly, that is not appreciated. Just because of that I am waiting for the admin to take some good decisions so that all the sincere writers can hope for a good remuneration. Let's hope some positive changes take place here.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I  agree the cash credits have come down drastically in the past few months, if the admin bings in some attractive measures like writing competition like we used to have before it wd benefit the site and the members greatly. Maybe the moderator / editors too could come up with something 

I stopped writing articles, since a long time. Before I stopped writing articles may be an year ago, Cash credits were all right.  About the recent developments especially lowering of Cash Credits, I am not aware.

I am new to this site, but this is too discouraging and something has to be done to improve the situation and maintain the quality of the site and even the quality of writing

I am new to this site, but this is too discouraging and something has to be done to improve the situation and maintain the quality of the site and even the quality of writing

Arunima Singh wrote:

Of course , you are right , this is something that a few of us members and moderators have been stressing on from time to time. if the admin takes some Trouble to sort out the problem, I am sure the moderators too will be encouraged to carry on from there..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.