Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I kept reading a few articles each day since I joined to get an idea of the writing style and other features of this site. I think there has been no new article published in last 3 months. Pardon me! if I am wrong. But the categories that I checked had the most recent ones being 3 months old. This way it brings saturation and stagnancy. Knowledge has to flow, especially in this fast paced world, when things get outdated fast. The idea conceived and written today might not hold any interest by the time it is published

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

When I was writing Articles regularly, Editor's OK , I used to get in a short time. Regarding too less a Payment, I used to write always 3 to 4 Th Thousand Words for which I used to get not less than Rs. 75. If one can write 3 to 4 Thousands words stressing on Quality, one can expect definitely a decent amount.

https://www.boddunan.com/dashboard/my_articles/10627-rambabu.html

Arunima Singh wrote:

I kept reading a few articles each day since I joined to get an idea of the writing style and other features of this site. I think there has been no new article published in last 3 months. Pardon me! if I am wrong. But the categories that I checked had the most recent ones being 3 months old. This way it brings saturation and stagnancy. Knowledge has to flow, especially in this fast paced world, when things get outdated fast. The idea conceived and written today might not hold any interest by the time it is published

If you go to Community and then Earnings page yu will see all the articles and the cash credits awarded to them ...The last published ones were in end August . I am uploading a screen shot here ..You can  go through all the articles there as well as any other earnings. You can find the articles after page 8..

Untitled

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is tough to wait. If you get rejection, you can get it published elsewhere. But to wait so long just jeopardizes the whole effort because by the time you get the clarity whether it will be published or not, the article might be a waste effort.

Arunima, from the above information you will get an idea to write articles that fetches you good amount.  generally  I gather information for writing the article from News channels and some famous writers . But be sure it is free from copyrights. All the Best

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
rambabu wrote:

Arunima, from the above information you will get an idea to write articles that fetches you good amount.  generally  I gather information for writing the article from News channels and some famous writers . But be sure it is free from copyrights. All the Best

Thanks for your input. I have been writing for quite sometime on online portals and for magazines also. Also help my friend with her local magazine, where my daughters and other children in the locality get a chance to express their minds through writing and other forms of art. I am very careful about the copyright issues.. Just joined this site late as I came to know of it recently while searching for something on google.

I am here since 2012. Boddunan is a good Site.. Right now, it has three platforms for earning.  Article writing and Discussions are ideal for earning money.  But most of the Members use Discussion Forums . Article writing is a time taking process. Presently, I prefer Discussion Forums. Now it is up to you to choose one Forum that suits you.. Because these Discussion Forums allow the Members to exchange views. In this regard it helps you to study FAQ, which helps lot for a new Member like you. Have good time and proceed on .

Once again I wish you Good Luck.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
MG Singh wrote:

Slowly I find the site slipping. Typical Indian mentality for not trying to be the best in the field. Maybe Chalta hai  attitude.  Just see how one site has risen like a phoenix. No point in naming it but I write on it.

I know which one you are talking about , but this site is different to that. I feel that with a little bit of streamlining our site too could be made attractive, wonder why Maverick has been silent for a long time.. some really good members hardly contribute now.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its not that there are no good writers. If the article written by a member is OKeyed and paid in time , members will be satisfied and create more number of articles.

I guess the onus is now on the admins/moderators here to have clear timelines for getting the articles published. As everyone else here mentioned, its tough to wait. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.