Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Two weeks since I started this discussion and since then neither any article has been published here on this site nor has Maverick bothered to address the issue..

Totally agree. We would appreciate a quick reply for our concern.

This is really a matter of concern. No site can progress or remain interesting only with forum, and, question and answer because at times it becomes monotonous. Article writing actually challenges a writer to excel which definitely enhances the quality of the writer and the site too. Let our admin understand this reality as early as possible.

Totally agree with you. It is the article writing feature that any writer would look forward to. Forum and question and answer make a good platform to connect with fellow members and have a healthy discussion and exchange of ideas. But it is article writing which gives the writer the real sense of appreciation and accomplishment. I think it is good for the site also to have a pool of worthy articles. 

I know , article writing is the Trump card here and I would think that it is what brings in revenue for the site as well since many more subjects are covered. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Financially well off usually employ books who should know good cooking.

vijay wrote:

Financially well off usually employ books who should know good cooking.

bow.png???astonished.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Two weeks since I started this discussion and since then neither any article has been published here on this site nor has Maverick bothered to address the issue..

This is really a matter of concern. No site can progress or remain interesting only with forum, and, question and answer because at times it becomes monotonous. Article writing actually challenges a writer to excel which definitely enhances the quality of the writer and the site too. Let our admin understand this reality as early as possible.

Totally agree with you. It is the article writing feature that any writer would look forward to. Forum and question and answer make a good platform to connect with fellow members and have a healthy discussion and exchange of ideas. But it is article writing which gives the writer the real sense of appreciation and accomplishment. I think it is good for the site also to have a pool of worthy articles. 

I know , article writing is the Trump card here and I would think that it is what brings in revenue for the site as well since many more subjects are covered. 

We all know about the importance of the articles but alas! Only our admin is shying away from it.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We all know about the importance of the articles but alas! Only our admin is shying away from it.

Till the administration takes a decision, it is better to use other revenue generating features like Discussion forums Question and answers, voter of the day.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Till the administration takes a decision, it is better to use other revenue generating features like Discussion forums Question and answers, voter of the day.

The mentioned features do help us to earn but we are talking about writer's satisfaction and the existence of the site. Any creative person has a hunger and unless it gets satisfied, the ultimate satisfaction is not reached so article writing section should be given priority.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The mentioned features do help us to earn but we are talking about writer's satisfaction and the existence of the site. Any creative person has a hunger and unless it gets satisfied, the ultimate satisfaction is not reached so article writing section should be given priority.

OK. article writing section should be given priority. It gives the member an opportunity to earn more money and satisfaction too. What i meant was, even the other features available right now too provide opportunity for earning.

I too, like other  members anxiously waiting for reintroduction of the feature article writing.

I am perturbed about this site. I am perturbed that a ate instead of moving forward is almost dead. I have 12 articles pending and no explanation. just see how blastingnews. com is rising.  Wish an Indian site could rise. sadly boddunan is planning to close and linger on with old articles and forums. A complete let down to India

MG Singh wrote:

I am perturbed about this site. I am perturbed that a ate instead of moving forward is almost dead. I have 12 articles pending and no explanation. just see how blastingnews. com is rising.  Wish an Indian site could rise. sadly boddunan is planning to close and linger on with old articles and forums. A complete let down to India

I wish the admin would at least communicate and let us know ...I also noticed that articles no longer carry evaluation feature where we could rate them earlier ..

The problem should be solved by the intervention of the administrator.  all the powers are with the administrator. Thank god Forums are functioning.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.