Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank  you for fixing the issues.. it is  true that some members faced problems..

Maverick wrote:

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. These issues are fixed now. 

I request you to please send me a mail using contact us form in such situations so that I could take quick action. Thank you all for the patience.

Thanks for fixing all the issues! However, my answer still appears as posted by Arunima. Can that be reflected to show as mine?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I tried the Q n A like button now and it works fine ...thanks a lot !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. These issues are fixed now. 

I request you to please send me a mail using contact us form in such situations so that I could take quick action. Thank you all for the patience.

Thanks for fixing all the issues! However, my answer still appears as posted by Arunima. Can that be reflected to show as mine?

That too is probably fixed by now.

However,  I am.wondering when the inbox would be restored since it is a few years now since it was stopped..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.