The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

so that means I will not get my payment because my account is deleted, So what about my earned money it will be wasted what then who will enjoy that money you or your admin, then how my payment is published, I haven't get only. Its true that my account is deleted and this account I have recreated because admin was not activating my account only.

I just want my money which your admin is not giving me, and the present money which I have earned from this account to be delivered to me because it is my right to get my money you understand or if you or your admin wants to banned this account also just I don't care, your admin actually cheated by saying that I am spamming the site or those rubbish that he had pointed on me just give my all money. This is really a site where admin really cheated me but the members and editors are humble to me at the same time.

sdfafa

I don't know whom are you addressing to but if you think that is the right way of getting your money you're free to do that. As I said in the beginning I have not posted my comment in official capacity. But first you provided a wrong name and then you started abusing the TOS. However, since you have created another account I suggest you to go on normally according to TOS which may bring fruitful result in future for you. You should know that sending cheque is not within the power of support team or members so writing any number of threads is not going to solve your purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Babu saroj wrote:

so that means I will not get my payment because my account is deleted, So what about my earned money it will be wasted what then who will enjoy that money you or your admin, then how my payment is published, I haven't get only. Its true that my account is deleted and this account I have recreated because admin was not activating my account only.

I just want my money which your admin is not giving me, and the present money which I have earned from this account to be delivered to me because it is my right to get my money you understand or if you or your admin wants to banned this account also just I don't care, your admin actually cheated by saying that I am spamming the site or those rubbish that he had pointed on me just give my all money. This is really a site where admin really cheated me but the members and editors are humble to me at the same time.

I feel that it would help you if you followed Sunils advise and posted on forums and be active instead of accusing the admin . You may get all your payment when you reach the required amount again..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You only say ma'am what should I do on one hand I am sending lots of Emails to admin from 1 month but he is not replying anything only and on the other hand editors whom we can contact easily they are saying that they cannot help.

sdfafa

If what Sunil said that about you were frequently changing your accounts is true, there is less possibility for unblocking your Account. A  member should follow the Site Rules.

Applies to all I suppose.

Babu saroj wrote:

You only say ma'am what should I do on one hand I am sending lots of Emails to admin from 1 month but he is not replying anything only and on the other hand editors whom we can contact easily they are saying that they cannot help.

Babu, why dont you stop bombarding the admin with emails and concentrate here on the forums ...Sunil has tried to help by already clarifing as to the position of your membership , so it is better you remain active and hope for the best if you want to receive payments !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.