Can't post my article ...pls help. After submitting, when I try to visit my article, it says 404 not found.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Once you write your article you can save it until you are ready to submit the final version. You can keep editing it by going to your dashboard and then to my articles. Once you are ready and hit the submit button you see a green leaf symbol under status ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is article writing provision there in this site ?

If 404 appears, it is advised to restart the Computer.

Rambabu is unbelievable. .. a person who is unaware of what facilities are available on the site where he posts only for points .. Nothing else matters !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha. It happened with me several times. It is from my experience I said.

Is article writing provision there in this site ?

You better cultivate the habit of reading your own posts before arguing and misleading new members

As far as i know, with my long association with this site, there no provision for article writing.

rambabu wrote:

As far as i know, with my long association with this site, there no provision for article writing.

This is precisely why you are unbelievable ..

That is your opinion. I welcome it.

Since you have no opinion that is a good practice

I will try to have my own opinion from now onwards

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.