Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Better late ..But I doubt that very much 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is up to you. I post from  my experience.

Experience in what ? Copy and paste?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In article writing. Nothing else. 

Honestly ..Where have you written articles?

Here, in this site I had many articles.

rambabu wrote:

As far as i know, with my long association with this site, there no provision for article writing.

Re: Can't Submit Article

by  » 6 hours ago

Is article writing provision there in this site ?

Added to everything else you are obnoxious as well

If you have any sense don't make a further joke of this site with your stupid posts. ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Once you write your article you can save it until you are ready to submit the final version. You can keep editing it by going to your dashboard and then to my articles. Once you are ready and hit the submit button you see a green leaf symbol under status ..

After editing, I had submitted the article. The green leaf was also there and so far I've got 9 hits. But when I click on it, the 404 page appears and it advises me to go back to home page.

The article is " Australia's Tour of India".

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.