The topic is locked.

I am not able to save or submit article. I have tried it many times and every time I do it I get this message "Empty solution not allowed". Editors kindly look into the matter.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Please contact the Administrator

oh I am going through the same issue. Have visited the site after a break. so not sure. Seems like a technical glitch. Concerned people please look into the matter.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: suni51
Arunima Singh wrote:

oh I am going through the same issue. Have visited the site after a break. so not sure. Seems like a technical glitch. Concerned people please look into the matter.

Yes I too have tried and faced the same issue. I wish the admin looks into this matter quickly and set things right ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am writing an article on GST (Goods and Services Tax) that is being launched on First July 2017.  After wring a few lines, I tried to save but am unable to save as the warning 'Empty solution not allowed' is flashed. I have left nothing empty. As the article is incomplete, I am just trying to save and not submit  now.  '

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

A bad experience.

This problem of display of " empty solution not allwad"

This display was experienced by some members earlier too. Is it a glitch ?

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I am writing an article on GST (Goods and Services Tax) that is being launched on First July 2017.  After wring a few lines, I tried to save but am unable to save as the warning 'Empty solution not allowed' is flashed. I have left nothing empty. As the article is incomplete, I am just trying to save and not submit  now.  '

I have had the same experience ...however, since this thread has been there for more than 5 weeks and the administrator has definitely seen it and nothing has been done so far, I tend to presume that article writing has been discontinued . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I have had the same experience ...however, since this thread has been there for more than 5 weeks and the administrator has definitely seen it and nothing has been done so far, I tend to presume that article writing has been discontinued . 

Your presumption cold be correct. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Since I am facing a problem related with writing article, I am posting in this old thread instead of starting a new one.

Earlier I used to write articles in a words, copy them to word note after formatting, then copy paste to boddunan's editor and submit them. But since, its mentioned that copy pasting from MS word is not allowed and we should write it directly in the editor itself, I used the editor for writing article for the first time. I found it very inconvenient and faced the following problems

1. When I continue writing for long time, I noticed that I am logged out by the time I submit. I had to write all over again.

2. Every time I click save after writing a paragraph, I am returned back to the dashboard which means I have to click my articles page again, then to the particular article. This is more time consuming. I prefer like the MS words where documents can be saved immediately while continuing with the work 

3. By mistake, my cursor was on the top right before the first word when I wanted to format certain sections of the article. Then my first paragragh was formatted in the way I had desired for the other section. Try as I, I could not remove the format and submitted them as such. I don't have the time to write all over again

May be I am doing it somehow wrong. Would be grateful if any one can help me with the problems

You can still write your article in your preferred place and copy paste it on either notepad or word note before posting it on Boddunan editor. The only restriction is to copy paste it from MS Word to Boddunan editor since it leaves codes which takes a lot of time to remove for the one who edits your articles. So you are free to do as you used to do in the past.

I can see one of your article already posted and edited and if you have another one to post please go on and do it as you always did in the past. Please let's know if there is any further issue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen, epraneeth77

Good show. Let's see how this unfolds

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.