The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let's see  if the show will go on or face curtains if not attracts enough participants.  Time,  you posted your own articles here. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Let's see  if the show will go on or face curtains if not attracts enough participants.  Time,  you posted your own articles here. 

Is it going to depend on how many post articles here? Or is it going to be a steady process seeing that most articles are good quality articles although few in number?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Is it going to depend on how many post articles here? Or is it going to be a steady process seeing that most articles are good quality articles although few in number?

As per my own understanding, it will depend on how the articles bring views to the site and whether the site is gaining revenue from them. I suggest the site should pay in two stages. 1- part payment upfront basis and rest when the articles bring a certain number of views.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

As per my own understanding, it will depend on how the articles bring views to the site and whether the site is gaining revenue from them. I suggest the site should pay in two stages. 1- part payment upfront basis and rest when the articles bring a certain number of views.

If part payment is done, then should we expect even less upfront payment then what we are getting paid at present? I mean for those who are getting paid lets say Rs 50 at present, are you suggesting they be paid only a part of it at present? If the authors are paid even less than that, ll it provide motivations members to even write articles?

jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If part payment is done, then should we expect even less upfront payment then what we are getting paid at present? I mean for those who are getting paid lets say Rs 50 at present, are you suggesting they be paid only a part of it at present? If the authors are paid even less than that, ll it provide motivations members to even write articles?

No, What I meant was if the submission gets good number of views and brings enough revenue for this site some of it could be shared it with poster. That way the authors would try harder and bring some views through their own efforts.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, jabeen

It's a tricky situation. Rome was not built in a day. Having withdrawn from articles,  the site will have to try harder for a comeback, but it should persevere and I am sure some good result will come. There must be ambition first.

Advertising might help bring in more members who want to write articles since there are not many Indian article writing sites left ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I wonder whether the "experiment" will be extended. I am waiting for what the site administrators will decide. Wonder if  Suni can throw any light

When I tried to submit article, the following error appeared there

" Error You are not authorised to view this resource."

Editor,
Professional Medical Writer,
Homoeopathic Medical Officer,
Dr. Simran Kaur wrote:

When I tried to submit article, the following error appeared there

" Error You are not authorised to view this resource."

Adm. discontinue option of writing article, wait for some time, may be allowed 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.