I have not received any payment from boddunan. Besides my name, there is an icon which appears only if payment is sent. I have not yet received any email from boddunan asking for furnishing the bank details. Kindly clarify.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Your date of publishing is 6 June, to get payment wait for six week. Read FAQ. As I know you will not received any e-mail for submit bank information. Submit it.

I too am awaiting payment for the first time, where should we submit the Bank details?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I too am awaiting payment for the first time, where should we submit the Bank details?

At the bottom of the page click on Contact us and then click on Boddunan support to send bank details. Also make sure that you have filled in the details on pay profile under your dashboard

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil, epraneeth77

I have sent the details and have no more doubts. Moderators can lock this thread.

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

At the bottom of the page click on Contact us and then click on Boddunan support to send bank details. Also make sure that you have filled in the details on pay profile under your dashboard

Is it enough if we give the Account number, Name as in Bank Account & Branch of Account where it is opened or any further details need to be sent?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Is it enough if we give the Account number, Name as in Bank Account & Branch of Account where it is opened or any further details need to be sent?

You will need to also send IFSC code because the payments are now directly sent to your bank account.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Sanjeev Gupta
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

You will need to also send IFSC code because the payments are now directly sent to your bank account.

Do we need to send bank details every time the threshold is reached and we are due for payment?

We need not send bank detain every time when we reached at threshold. I am waiting for my 3 rd payment. It is approve by editor but admin review is pending. Editor approved it in June month.

anil wrote:

We need not send bank detain every time when we reached at threshold. I am waiting for my 3 rd payment. It is approve by editor but admin review is pending. Editor approved it in June month.

But how can we know the status of our payment?

Go to payment page. If yours name in there than click at Status ,watch, you can know status of your payment

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.