Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Don't bother about payments on Boddunan. Just enjoy the site for whatever it's worth. Want payments? join blasting news.

Payment is not much important but some what important. Here members are not active and we have not new topic to discussion.

MG Singh wrote:

Don't bother about payments on Boddunan. Just enjoy the site for whatever it's worth. Want payments? join blasting news.

That is a wise decision , may not work with everyone though !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
MG Singh wrote:

I tried to post on Blasting News but it was almost impossible to post there. The editor is so shaky that typing one word takes a long time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

Payment is not much important but some what important. Here members are not active and we have not new topic to discussion.

Have the members waiting for payment paid yet?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Have the members waiting for payment paid yet?

Yes me and Sunil is waiting for payment.

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I tried to post on Blasting News but it was almost impossible to post there. The editor is so shaky that typing one word takes a long time.

Bit of a surprise as teh site is easy to write in. I suggest you subscribe to Grammarly and then when you write activate Grammarly.  Finish your article on MS word or anything and then copy-paste it on Grammarly. Transfer to the site and all is well.

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Bit of a surprise as teh site is easy to write in. I suggest you subscribe to Grammarly and then when you write activate Grammarly.  Finish your article on MS word or anything and then copy-paste it on Grammarly. Transfer to the site and all is well.

Thanks point noted!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.