Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Are you a new member on boddunan.com forums? Introduce yourself and meet your friends in this forum. Briefly explain your interests, what you are etc.

Topics [Introduce Yourself]

Hi, As perhaps the latest member of the Boddunan family, I am perhaps also its oldest, at the age of 60! But don't worry - having been associated with an organisation which is...
HAI FRIENDS :) i am raji i am from andhra pradesh i have just completed my graduation i like reading and writing articles I AM NEW TO THIS SITE
Hi everyone, I am Clayton from New York USA. I am newbie for this site and recently joined it. It is very good site to share and discuss about the different matters. Now I...
Hai all, I'm Birajini Samanta Ray. Poet, Writer and Spokesperson in English, Hindi, Oriya and Bengali. I've 28 years of experience in this field of writing stuff. At Present,...
Hi All, I am back to boddunan after long 4 months of gap.:laugh: I was away from boddunan due to hectic schedule and work related issues. Missed boddunan very much all these...
Hi Members, I am new member to this website. One of the my friend is a member of this site, who is into writing article. Found this website, very interesting and also a good...
Hai Friends! I am Smitha Shenoy from Chicago,USA. I really love to read and write articles I just have a doubt,will I be paid too?because I do not stay in...
Hi friends, Im Vinodh, im a old member to boddunan. but nowadays only im very active as i like this site very much and its geniun too.
Hey I am new here.I am sorry if "Forums" is the wrong place forthis post but i was hoping some one here on www.boddunan.com would be able to help me access gmail ebay...
Dear All, I liked this platform a lot since i can express my views through it and also ask as many questions as I can seeking clarification on the doubtful topics. I want to...
Hi everyone, Today a miracle happened in my life. I selected through iGate company in campus interview . In Infosys actually i lost the interview, but i didn't give up hope...
i am aishwarya and i am a new member.i am from hyderabad
Hi everybody my name is Mala Jaiswar. I am from New Delhi but currently settled in Trivandrum, Kerala. My husband is working here. I am a gold level member on which is another...
Hii Friends, I am Avishek Basak from Kolkata. I am currently pursuing BE degree in Information Technology. I love writing articles and i will start posting articles from 31st...
Hi Everyone.. i am Surekha and im from Visakhapatnam but currently staying in Chennai.I am new member to this Boddunan i hope i can get any suggestions or help from you people...
Hope you all remember me. I was not in touch with boddunan for more than a year i suppose. Sorry about that. I must say am facing Toughest phase of my life, still have not get...
Greetings boddunan site members- I am new member on this site. I am looking for your cooperation during my stay here. Please do not mind mistakes I'll commit, because I have...
Hello Friends, I am new to this site.. Looks great...to join in this site as a part of knowledge sharing and communicating with u all. I am middleware consultant(...
Focus on Poor People.... Please provide your valuable information about it? What is poorness? What is poverty ? How to eliminate Poverty? S-World ( Society...
Hello every one, every one means every one even the Boddunan management team. I am new here and find this website very informative. A good one to gain knowledge, share experience...