Hi

My name is Preeti, mother of a 5 month old. Tech savy, creative highly imaginative being.
Love writting, I hope, I am good with grammer and manager to pass all the guidelines to have some articles posted.

Regards
Preeti :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Preeti,

Hearty welcome to the boddunan family. Enjoy writing and reading articles on boddunan and earn money too.

Please do check out the New Member FAQs

Have a nice day.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Did that already.
Welcome Preeti,

Happy to have on boddunan.com
Keep posting articles and keep earning.

Feel free to post your doubts(if any) on forums.
-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Just a question, nothing to do with the aim of the website. But wanted to know how do you guys manage to be so interacting. I am really impressed. Every post has a personal comment from the people who manage this website. Its minute management. You are guiding the people to create the image you want for your website. How sucessful do you think this method is. Since how long have you guys been out here. Who is your inspiration and where do you want to reach. Any reason you have restricted members to Indians? My guess is you dont want people trashing and abusing on this website. Sorry if I am getting personal. But this webpage is very impressive. To sum it up, its user friendly
Yeah Preeti,

Our aim is to share information and grow more with quality. We want to provide the best look and feel feature to the user. Our moderators and members always try to help each other for even a small thing. Our website is Indian based and initially targeted to Indians only, we may go for other countries but before we need strong article database and lots of active members. We get around 300 guest reader every night(might be from other countries). We all try to give maximum cash credit to the articles.

Please feel free to post your doubts.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Forgot to mention:

Members are the inspiration for Support team. We want to reach to all Indians and pay them for the knowledge they share with other on our website.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hai Preethy , My Hearty Welcome to you to the right path. Enjoy posting contents, commenting on posts and put your best part to the benefit of you and our website too. Work atmosphere is good.Hope you too will enjoy it.

To know the ways to earn money check out this link Earn Money

If you have any doubts feel free to put them down in Discussions and also refer FAQs

Happy Working. All the Best
I( hyper-Imaginative kid) welcome you(Highly creative and imaginative women and a proud mother) :)to the boddunan family.......well to start with, just refer more earn more, post more earn more......just work more earn more :),,,,,,

All the best,
Rajkumar
Thanks Raj, Being surfing around. I do see a lot of you here.
well this is one of the things I love most........I never hate the loveable ones........
I Raj will be at your service whenever you wish,
but now i got exams i gotta study
BYE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.