Hello Friends,

I am new to this site..

Looks great...to join in this site as a part of knowledge sharing and communicating with u all.

I am middleware consultant( Oracle Fusion, webMethods, Savvion,java )

I am interested in Teaching all these Technologies online...also..
I am also interested in NGO's ( Social Service)

I want hear from u all friends..
Srinivas Bhoosarapu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi srinivas ,

A very warm welcome to Boddunan. Boddunan is such a wonderful site and really every member of Boddunan family is happy to have in our family and for your information there are members who earn more than 2000 Rs per month, so this is a site which helps you in multiple ways, where you can gain knowledge and earn money. I am sure you will enjoy to be a part of our Boddunan family.

Let me just take this moment to explain some of the basic way to earn money in Boddunan.

1) Writing articles
2)Participating in contests like Creative poll of the week, Top commenter of the day(Rs. 25/day), Forum Supporter of the week, Top pool votes in a day(Rs. 25/day))
3) You can participate in Boddunan revenue sharing

Sir, I am sure that we can be eligible for Google adsesne very soon as soon as we cross 1 Lakh page impressions per day and we are eagerly looking for your active participation in Boddunan.

Have a nice day and Happy Earnings in Boddunan.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
A very warm Welcome to you Srinivas, :)
Good to see you are so much skilled. Please have a pleasure to share precious knowledge with Boddunan in the form of articles and Discussions. I am sure we can learn much from you.
You have come to a right place to share your knowledge and earn.
Hope you will enjoy your work here, and will not be disappointed in any way..

Once again, a very Warm Welcome to you.. B)

Aastha Gupta
Hi Srinivas!

It feels great to welcome you into boddunan! Hope your active association with it would greatly benefit us. All the very best!
hi srinivas
I welcome you to boddunan.
welcome to boddunan srinivas.. a right place to earn knowledge and earn money srinivas.. welcome you once again..
Welcome Srinivs,
I do not want to explain you any thing about the site because already so many members have already explained just want to let you know that n this site al members are very every friend;y you can feel it from above posts.
Just want to inform you what ever doubts you have just post in a forum you will be getting a reply soon
A hearty welcome to Mr.Srinivas.I am not at all aware of the terms you used.Any how think you will be an asset to site soon.
"I am middleware consultant( Oracle Fusion, webMethods, Savvion,java )"

I wish to have an online class on Oracle from its starting.Can you deliver it ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Please let me know the time when u want based on that we can start the online class in any of the technologies ...

srinivas Bhoosarapu
srinivas wrote:
[quote]Please let me know the time when u want based on that we can start the online class in any of the technologies ...

srinivas Bhoosarapu[/quote]

How you will teach the online class ??

Will it be a video lecture ?? :laugh:

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.