Focus on Poor People....

Please provide your valuable information about it?

What is poorness?
What is poverty ?
How to eliminate Poverty?

S-World ( Society for Weaker orientation Rural Life Development)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi sir, I am sure that we need 100 percent co operation form all people to overcome poverty.Government need to focus and must top priority to eradicate poverty from this country and if all nation does this then we can make this earth as an heaven.

Sir, I have a doubt. Can you explain the process of NGO, and if I want to join the organization to help people, what should I do ( regarding the procedures)? I guess your guidance will definitely help many members and they can start spending time for the welfare of other people.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Raaghavan Krishnamurthy wrote:
[quote]Hi sir, I am sure that we need 100 percent co operation form all people to overcome poverty.Government need to focus and must top priority to eradicate poverty from this country and if all nation does this then we can make this earth as an heaven.

Sir, I have a doubt. Can you explain the process of NGO, and if I want to join the organization to help people, what should I do ( regarding the procedures)? I guess your guidance will definitely help many members and they can start spending time for the welfare of other people.[/quote]

Yaa, I too want to know about NGOs as I too want to help poor people in any way I can.
Please provide your valuable knowledge so that we can know about the whole process rightly..

Aastha Gupta
I think poverty is the situation in which a person is unable to earn above the poverty line.
Government can help a lot to remove it, if it wants to.
By awailing them proper houses, by providing them jobs and by raising their standard of living,providing children with free education, I think this problem can be overcome.
Because poverty is the mother of all problems and almost many crimes are generated because of poverty.
Erasing poverty will surly clean up our society.

Aastha Gupta
Poverty as I perceive it, can be of two kinds- mental as well as physical. The relationship between the two is fairly obvious. I attribute the existence of mass poverty in our country to two primary factors - illiteracy among the masses and corruption among the politicians.If we are to eliminate it, we have to empower the poor people - education can be a potent tool and show zero tolerance to corruption.
Dear raghavan and Astha.
I have applied for a society . after I get approved and my registration get over I will let you know the procedure
Focussing on poor people for their sole welfare ignoring all our other benefits without money motive is a good thought.
its a nice forum.. everyone should take care of some steps to upgrade poor people...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.