Hi,
I am a journalist from Bhopal. I would like to know about articles in Hindi. I haven't seen any hindi articles so far. Please guide me.

thanks
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very Warm Welcome to you,

Hope you will get maximum out of this site.
Articles here are only allowed in English, becuse many of the members don't know Hindi here, even Forums are to only post in English.
Hope you got your answer.

All the best!!

Aastha Gupta
Hi S.Niazi , A warm welcome to Boddunan.

At present you have the option of writing articles in Hindi, Telugu and English, and very soon we can expect the option in various languages.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
S.Niazi wrote:
[quote]Hi,
I am a journalist from Bhopal. I would like to know about articles in Hindi. I haven't seen any hindi articles so far. Please guide me.

thanks[/quote]

Hello Niazi,

Welcome to boddunan. You need a quick search to find them. There are few very good articles in Hindi and Telugu, submitted by the members. Please do a quich search in articles section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Niazi :)

It is really great to have a journalist like you here in our website.

I would like to inform you that we have at-least 33 articles in Hindi written by our readers.

you can click on a few links below -

कहानी: सपनों का घर

[url=]प्रतिष्ठायुक्त आसक्ती' - कम्युनिझम चे अपयश [/url]

[url=]Barish ke bunde[/url]

victory mantra

These articles offer you prose,poetry and real life narrations in Hindi.

If you have difficulty in finding the Hindi articles,you can type the name of the author(in the search articles) to obtain the list of the articles written by them in Hindi.

A few of our prominent Hindi authors in boddunan are-

I hope you have fun reading the Hindi articles,and will even wish that you may post a few!

Feel free to explore the site and participate in the forums;if you have any queries,kindly let us know.

Thanks!
    Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
    Hi journalist....Warm welcome to Boddunan.Here there was a shortage of man like you.So be here for long time.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
    A warm welcome..Having a journalist on site, i think, is wonderful, but just wanted to remind Mr S Niazi to choose the appropriate category before posting on forums..

Sridevi.
    You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.