Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Sandhya, thanks a lot for your warm welcome, I went through your wonderful article on Feng Shui , have a great day :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Ram Prasad, sandhya, thanks a lot once again, we all have to learn from each other and grow ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sunil, I was traveling yesterday so could not log in.I am really glad that you invited me to this site which is so very friendly...

Thank you so much Sarala, I will definitely be in touch with you as and when needed :)

Hi Sagayamary, I agree, there is a lot of scope here for members and I am happy to be a part of it :)

Usha....
You can't post answers one after the other. It's called spamming. Just edit previous reply to add new or wait till anyone respond to this thread. Yet it has some exceptions.
Also, you can quote any number of answers if you are replying to a particular post. Just make use of that 'quote' button. It will make answers more readable and less confussing

Meera sandhu
Thanks for telling me, I am getting used toi the site and wanted to thank everybody who welcomed me here .... :)

Usha....
You can't post answers one after the other. It's called spamming. Just edit previous reply to add new or wait till anyone respond to this thread. Yet it has some exceptions.
Also, you can quote any number of answers if you are replying to a particular post. Just make use of that 'quote' button. It will make answers more readable and less confussing

Thanks for telling me, I am getting used toi the site and wanted to thank everybody who welcomed me here .... :)

Usha....

Hi UshaG- Pleased to see you back, I hope you are in process of writing/submitting a few articles on the site. Thanks..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Usha....

You are welcome :)

Just stay here and be active with some nice posts...my only request

Meera sandhu
Welcome to Boddunan Usha.That's true now a days people have choice to start their work on different sites and there are few indian sites too which are paying like forieg sites.Hope you enjoy here. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.