The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just joined boddunan two months ago and you are new to me.But nice to meet another member.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Good ti see the old members coming back to the site and new ones joining in. :) You are welcome!

Live in the present :)
I just joined boddunan two months ago and you are new to me.But nice to meet another member.

He was an editor before. I think moderator also

Meera sandhu

Seems he was out on a long break. :dry:

Live in the present :)

I saw him the week I joined here....(January). After that I have not seen him till yesterday :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I saw him the week I joined here....(January). After that I have not seen him till yesterday :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I have read his articles but I never saw him on the forums but this time I hope he will be equally active on the forums. :)
Hello to you.Good see another member.Hope you will get in touch with us .

Sharmistha Banerjee
Nice to meet you i am new to this boddunan any where a warm welcome to you again.
Where you went for so many days.Busy with some work.Anyway good to see another member.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hello everyone,
How are you all?i am newbie here.i like this forum and want to say welcome to all who's join newly to this board.
I hope so you enjoy your stay here.All the best...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.