Hi to all members here. I am new to this site and likes to introduced my self.
My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more then 20 years Experience working in Marketing Department for Multi National Companies in India.
At present I am into Consultancy Business and also into Writing Business. I write Online for some website and also Offline for for Local News paper & Magazine.
I like Cricket, badminton and foot ball.
Married with two Sweet Children and beautiful wife.
Not to forget I live in Goa (India) the world Famous Tourist Places
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more then 20 years Experience working in Marketing Department for Multi National Companies in India.
At present I am into Consultancy Business and also into Writing Business. I write Online for some website and also Offline for for Local News paper & Magazine.
Married with two Sweet Children and beautiful wife. :(
Not to forget I live in Goa (India) the world Famous Tourist Places :sick:

Welcome Shrihari
Warm welcome to our group.
I think you are the only active member from goa.
A doubt.....why sad icon for your wife and kids :P ?

Meera sandhu

Hello shrihari, welcome here :) hope you have a good time here interacting with other members and writing articles...all the best!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome to Boddunan. I hope you will enjoy reading and writing articles and participating in forum and other activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A warm welcome to you on the site. Be active on the site through article writing, forums and polls. Go through the FAQs to know more.

Live in the present :)
Welcome Shrihari to this wonderful Boddunan community. Have a good time here with us and you will enjoy every bit of it. Work in Forums, write amazing articles, participate in Contest and earn a lot. I bet, you will earn more than Money i.e KNOWLEDGE.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hello Shrihari,

Welcome to Boddunan. Hope you enjoy the site by actively participating in the forums and writing articles. Go through the FAQs and the rules of the site thoroughly. :)

Shrihari you are not new here as we two joined almost together. Only that you have not been active on this site. I hope you will be writing articles like you do on other sites. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Welcome to boddunan Shrihari ji. This will be the best place to explore your talents and here we have more active members to discuss with you.

Welcome once again.
Srihari Sawant welcome to boddunan.com .
I am from Kolkata. You are a talented man. I wish you to earn well in this site also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.