Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi to all members here. I am new to this site and likes to introduced my self.
My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more then 20 years Experience working in Marketing Department for Multi National Companies in India.
At present I am into Consultancy Business and also into Writing Business. I write Online for some website and also Offline for for Local News paper & Magazine.
I like Cricket, badminton and foot ball.
Married with two Sweet Children and beautiful wife. :(
Not to forget I live in Goa (India) the world Famous Tourist Places :sick:

Shrihari you are not new here as we two joined almost together. Only that you have not been active on this site. I hope you will be writing articles like you do on other sites. :)

Oh so you know him. Hope he starts writing articles here too. :)
My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more then 20 years Experience working in Marketing Department for Multi National Companies in India.
At present I am into Consultancy Business and also into Writing Business. I write Online for some website and also Offline for for Local News paper & Magazine.

Shrihari you are not new here as we two joined almost together. Only that you have not been active on this site. I hope you will be writing articles like you do on other sites. :)

i think Sunil has referred him to this site. Am I right? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

i think Sunil has referred him to this site. Am I right? :cheer:

I also think so he is good at making referrals. :laugh:

Hai Shrihari, Welcome to boddunan.
this is the best place to discuss about anything you like to know. I hope you will be active on this site.
Come and share your knowledge with us and earn more knowledge and money. :)

Vinu
Sandhya Rani I have removed the icon. Thanks for bringing it to my notice.
Sandhya Rani I have removed the icon. Thanks for bringing it to my notice.

That's good that you removed as it was indicating as if you are not happy with your marriage like most of us. :laugh:
Hearty welcome to boddunan Mr. Shrihari Sawant. You will enjoy working over here. All the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

welcome to boddunan Mr. Shrihari Sawant. It is a good site where information creates wealth.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
A very warm welcome to boddunan family Srihari. Keep participating. :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
many members join but does not remain active so I think some attractive offer may help them to be active.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.